does anybody have a clue?

2 Likes

Probably a month from now …

2 Likes

What?
We literally just had an update lol.
Chillax.

10 Likes

We literally just got 1.9 last week :joy:. Usually a patch lasts for 3 months or so. Give it some time. It’ll be a while.

16 Likes

Great minds think alike :joy:

3 Likes

Some people’s attention spans are just nonexistent.

9 Likes

@Jorge when are the 1.10 release notes?

2 Likes

doesnt it become 2.0 though!

5 Likes

that isn’t true! it’ll be 1.10 not 2.0

1 Like

The next release will come most likely the same time as last year in the beginning of December after Thanksgiving. That is when the alliances started.

3 Likes

I’ve heard from a reliable source that’s a week from now.

6 Likes

Horton hears a troll

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

I can confirm. About 6 more days, most likely on Monday.

2 Likes

The 1.9 is still fresh and new. Give it time!!

2 Likes

Are you serious ?? gee,s man V1.9 has only just started breathing and your bucking for V1.10 get real for crying out loud lets all settle down enjoy V1.9 for a while before we run the train off the rails seeking the very next version of our game o.k. ! :smirk_cat: :crazy_face: :smirk_cat:

4 Likes

Let’s just sit down and enjoy 1.9. So what if the Rat has not been nerfed. Find counters for it. So what if the boosts have not been removed. Learn to adapt by changing your team through trial and error. I swear it is always the same old griping over nonsensical issues that do not need to be remedied. You all have the attention span of a gnat on meth.

3 Likes

Guys, they’re not asking the real question, when’s 1.20? I need to know

4 Likes

Maybe next year. Cool your jets and enjoy 1.9 for the time being. It is an actually pretty good update compared to 1.8.

1 Like

It was a joke. I was trying to jump ahead a few updates to lighten the mood.

1 Like