Ludia Forums

When Bugs Ruled the Earth

Hi! This is my first time actually using this site, so I’m excited to share my ideas! First, we have creatures from the Permian, Jurassic, Cretaceous, Cenozoic, right? So I was thinking, why not the Carboniferous? Such as Meganeura(A giant Dragonfly), Arthropleura(A TITANIC millipede), Pulmonoscorpius(A Giant Scorpion). They can be any rarity, although I would like to have Meganeura as an Epic creature, merely because it’s very well known for anyone who may know the Carboniferous. When it comes to hybrids there can be a-lot to experiment with, so it is completely up to you guys over at ludia. Now here is where I beg for bugs. Ahem

PLEASE! I REALLY WANT THE GIANT BUGS TO BE IN THE GAME! THEY’RE JUST SO UNIQUE AND AWESOME! PLEASE!

Anyway so that’s my suggestion, please consider my idea, If you ever see it.

Farewell,
Confused Cashew

7 Likes

Come on guys, you all gotta admit, having these bugs in the game would be awesome!

1 Like

They sound cool but for me. Nope. I have a phobia of bugs.

Same, but It would be cool

If they did this they would probably make them flock creatures

Meganeura yes but probably not Arthropleura. If they add Arthropleura let’s just hope it’s not a titanoboa with different sounds like in jpb

Yes I’d prefer these over aquatics to be honest .

Titanomyra in a flock would be cool along with meganeura

But we already have a lot of giant bugs in this game.

6 Likes

I laughed, then cried

Somehow this suggestion reminded me of Peter Jackson’s King Kong movie, the bug scenes lol