Ludia Forums

When can I get Jarlaxle?

I have the renown to get a new character, I but cannot pick Jarlaxle. He is on my list of available characters. I cannot play without picking a new character. Since I want to advance in the game, I don’t want to level up anymore. That means this is the last character I can have. I would like it to be the one I want. So as it stands, I’m basically locked out of the game.

Hey there, @BrynginMordeth, unfortunately, as was mentioned in the Release Notes for Update 12 Jarlaxle won’t be obtainable via Renown. Update 12 - Skill & Style

That said, our team would definitely like to investigate more closely if you are seeing him in your list of potentially available characters, so we would appreciate it if you’d reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so that they can take a closer look. If you can remember to include your support key in the email, you’d really be helping to speed up the process!

Thanks for answering my question. There’s no need to contact support. If it hurts players, support doesn’t respond. If this is harmful to ludia, as a player, I would like to help ludia, as much ludia helps players.

2 Likes