Ludia Forums

When can we expect a real dino migration?

Dear Ludia, when can we expect a real migration of the dinosaur spawns? Not just the commons, but the also the rares and epics. Apparently a live smack down in the middle of the L4 zone, because it doesn’t matter in which direction I go, I always encounter the same dinosaurs. More then frustrating since i’m more of a collector then a PvP player.

1 Like

I’m in exactly the same boat. My house and city centre are all L4 and I’m sooooo bored when hunting. I’m visiting family who live in L3, and even being spawned with diplocaulus is a joy because at least it’s something new.

Hmm…
L4 we have Suchomimus.
L3 we have Diplo.
L2 we have Eini.
L1 we have Majunda.

The rest…? We can buy from the store… :blush:

1 Like

Tired of seeing suchomimus where I live too. Big common scent and 5-6 suchomimus spawned …

I was happy when they came up with the idea for migrations… but then it takes forever to do it again… Migration spawns should be more dynamic. I would be happy even with just different commons to hunt. They have, what, around 30 commons? They should use them better… And also, stop limiting so many to parks or incubators.

I live in l1, at night I see sooooooooooooooooooooo many majungasaurus that I’m suprised I caught a wild Sinoceratops just now!

It should just rotate. 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, 4 to 1
Maybe every 1st of the month?

l5?? :joy::joy: