Ludia Forums

When is 1.7

Ok gonna steer this discussion off-topic for a second to prevent trolling.

About the cakes- this is not the users birthday, it represents the day a user joined the forums.

Now back to your discussion.

3 Likes

You sure you still wanna read all the repeating posts about when 1.7 is coming lol…

1 Like

no, but I will start merging them :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It’s Thursday today and it wasn’t updated. It’s not advisable to update tomorrow right before the weekend, since any error/bug would leave us with the game down all weekend. Monday is a preparation day after the weekend… Tuesday the sooner, but probably later.

Thank you for the info

3 Likes

So basically Monday

We can hope but its not a gurantee… we got back up event dinos and strikes going live to occupy our time till the event their planning goes live with the patch.

Ie their has to be a chance it might not go live monday… otherwise theyd just push the update before new events starts and when game comes up the events start.

Wait I though Cenozoic event started on Monday

Happy Birthday :birthday::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::gift: @User1!! You rock, you crazy awesome Fin!! I hope it’s the best one yet!!

3 Likes

Ummm… it’s not birthday…

Umm…
Yeah…

1 Like

Yes it is

1 Like

I was told otherwise

Back to discussion!! Quick!

I asked him. Cokie would never lie about this. Mods just trying to derail his awesome birthday.

4 Likes

I have been told the cake is the same for both by my fellow mod Jason, I thought they where different cakes. My apologies for the confusion.

3 Likes

They said on sunday they will be releasing an event schedule that is interim… meaning a temp schedule that will may or may not be using based on when they can get 1.7 up.

We are most likely out of events in the apk and they have to do a rerun.

What this means is they are releasing an event schedule Sunday that will be replaced as soon as 1.7 goes live if it goes live monday morning we might never use the schedule released sunday if it goes live wednesday we may have 2 days of the schedule released on Sunday. Then start the new schedule after the patch goes live.

Support and Mods: I feel for you guys next week… your going to have some confused people.

1 Like

No problem. :smiley:

Thank you. It sure is my birthday today.
Thanks @MementoMori as well :heart:

4 Likes