When is Rexy coming to the game?

Next update? Update after that? When Dominion comes out?

10 Likes

Hopefully in the next update. Toro as well

2 Likes

I hope soon, I just hope no later than dominion and that its not epic or bellow

3 Likes

Rexy can’t be added: The T.rex has the same design as her! That is technically rexy!

1 Like

Rexy has all those scars

5 Likes

could be the jp animatronic model with scars and roars from the movie…

3 Likes

ingame Tyrannosaurus Rex model not the same to Rexy! “don’t tell me you’re too blind to see! never gonna gi-”

1 Like

“Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna away, and desert you!”

it’s “run around” man! also I think get off topic will bring us a painful ban… so… Rexroll let’s go!!!

Oh…looks like i have to check again lol

1 Like

Rexy is more slender and notably more pallid in color, add her scars from the battle against the Velociraptors and the Indominus and you have 2 different dinosaurs, enough differences to allow her to make it to the game without being a clone. JWA’s T-Rex is a generic Jurassic World T-Rex

5 Likes

Rexy’s actually a bit more bulky, but other than that, yes :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I hope very soon like next update. I really want her in game cause she is a very special dinosaur in the movies

2 Likes

We really do need Rexy added to the game. She is the icon of the franchise after all. :t_rex:

3 Likes

I’m confused at what you all want added to this game. It’s clearly a Trex but idk what dinosaur exactly you want added and what it should be called. Just a Trex but named Rexy?

2 Likes

rexy is the one in the Jurassic PARK series, who have a cooler head structure than current ingame.

2 Likes

It’s the same as having Bumpy, a named dinosaur, in the game. Rexy is the icon of the franchise and should be a part of the game in a similar manner as Bumpy.

5 Likes

And will probably just be as awful

We literally have 5 Velociraptors, I don’t see why we can’t have 3 T-Rex

3 Likes

Exactly! And if we can have those and Bumpy, why can’t we have Rexy?

4 Likes