Ludia Forums

When Rexy comes, should she have a hybrid?

Para lux and trex gen 2 LOOK different. Rexy DOESN’T

1 Like

To leave para lux stuff is so bad

that is what makes him special for lux that is why it is legendary if the biolumisent stripes would not be something special not like rexy that would only have scars and that is all …

2 Likes

Exactly, para lux and trex gen 2 look different, rexy does not

1 Like

Well the Trex in game doesn’t really look like Rexy in the movies, really the head. So Rexy could be a Trex that is more screen accurate.

maxresdefault-e8d19

The one in game has a shorter, smoother snout. Rexy’s eyebrows are more angled as well as having bumps along the top of her snout. Plus the different in skin color and the scars.

11 Likes

If compared to herself in JP theres even a few more differences such as basically a completely different head with some different coloration patterns like dark stripes running down it’s back with a few raptor scars

2 Likes

toro and rexy hybrid uniqe

1 Like

Rexy would have the JP skin - with the hollow eye sockets, scars and kind of broken claws and teeth.

1 Like

actually, rexy has a little color variation. It isn’t exactly similar to the t-rex we have

1 Like

Yep. Plus she has scars

3 Likes

Also, her colors are darker

2 Likes

I sometimes have the feeling that jw alive made its creatures to look like their movie counterparts, I mean, look at T-rex, gallimimus, stygimyloch, stegosaurus, triceratops, ankylosaurus and pteranodon! They look just like how they do in the movie!

Of course, the creatures look like JWFK’s, which makes sense, when we’re DPG’s members, as if JWA events take place after JWFK events

Rexy + Bumpy = Tryko Gen 2

2 Likes

Here’s a rexy toro fusion

3 Likes

As someone who has wanted Rexy added to game since basically beta, here’s my two cents:

^JP up top vs. JW on the bottom

imo would be cool to see a legendary rarity Rex added to game that has the distinctive Rexy features (JP1 and JW scars, back striping, missing front tooth, the OG JP model), since the epic Rex we have now is a generic JW rex. if Rexy is added to the game she could easily be differentiated if they made a second Rex model that was bulkier and thicker… the top one is what ppl are referring to when they mention the “classic” rex :t_rex:

Jurassic World: Evolution did a similar thing with a generic Rex and then a “Rexy” model added in the Return to Jurassic Park Expansion. :t_rex: :t_rex:

saying that adding Rexy would be lazy is as nonsensical as saying that adding Bumpy to the game is lazy… they both are alterations of current dinosaur models in game to the allow for the inclusion of individual dinosaurs that are integral to the JP franchise, hope that clears things up :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Ankylotyrannus

reading my mind :sweat_smile: :+1: :fire:

7 Likes

Still, think it would just be a trex gen 3 in that case, quite lazy

2 Likes

Well, in that case, it should be applied to bumpy too

1 Like