When testa and skoo getting nerfed?

Cause it’s ruining enough the game since the last update. Especially when you are at 6000 trophy fighting all the 8000+ trophy guys who keep spamming bored or mocking emoji with their maxed full boosted lvl 30 testa and skoo ruining your mortem or your grypo.
It’s how this game is became at least in PvP ? So the only main goal when Ludia decide to set a new creature under unbalanced light is to make all the players building these creatures ?

@Ned could you please explain why Ludia decide to make this choice ?

13 Likes

Skoona buff wasn’t needed. Testa was a little too weak, but the update made it OP.

15 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with this sentiment. Testa and Skoona desperately need nerfs. They’re simply game breaking at the moment…

4 Likes

Testa and skoona doesn’t need a nerf. Look how weak testa was before update 2.9. He deserved the buff same as skoona although the second buff with his new instant ability wasn’t necessary

4 Likes

Well Skoonasaurus was better with decelerating abilities from its resilient moves than with vulnerability. And ye I don’t want Skoonasaurus to be mediocre as of before

3 Likes

I agree bud , I don’t think skoona is that bad tbh, testa yes, that is just seriously op, the whole change to resilient has so unbalanced the game imo.

1 Like

They doesn’t need a nerf ? Lol you are probably using them that’s why :blush:
Skoo is even better than ardentismaxima when full immunity was still around, and with vulnerability and swap ability, can barely be countered like testa.

8 Likes

That’s one of the reasons. Second reason is how weak they were before they had the buff so they shouldn’t be weak again . Nobody liked skoona because he was the diloracheirus of the unique sauropods

2 Likes

Yep. Maybe the problem with the resilient changes was that the new vulnerability actually gave them more power rather than an nerf. Considering that like 80%of all cunnings aren’t imune to vulnerability

1 Like

Yep. He is one of the few raid relevant resilients now

2 Likes

Personally, I think testa should lose either some or all of its swap resistance, cleansing decelerating impact changed to decelerating impact. For skoona, instant group distraction impact should lose the instant ability.

8 Likes

Have you ever faced lv 30 max boosted versions of these two? If so you would probably think differently. They’re better than the rest of the roster by a mile and are objectively broken when you compare their match-ups.

8 Likes

just wait for a bit longer when more people have invested the coins and boosts on these two. Then they will nerf the two of them at a monomimus scale

10 Likes

Why does this keep happening with the NERF!

1 Like

Testa needs an adjustment for sure. Unsure on skoona since I haven’t faced any at a decent level.

3 Likes

I did but still i remember how bad they were so they deserve strength after being low tier since their release

2 Likes

That’s no excuse to make them broken. No one is calling for them to be nerfed to the ground, just toned down a bit so that they become balanced.

7 Likes

Yes but also problem is that many creatures either have low vulnerability resistance or no vulnerability resistance wich is what makes testa so strong

3 Likes

Please don’t nerf skoona to the stone ages, it was good seeing it get a boost and making it viable for raids and pvp. Rebalancing is ok but the bait and switch making a dino upgraded to God tier then nerfed to the floor is not good.

1 Like

That’s only one aspect of the problem. It’s total package is highly problematic in that it can easily beat fierce creatures thanks to its raw stats, high speed (easily outspeeds fierce despite being a tank), kit which includes two cleansing moves, healing abilities, and damage output.

This thing is a broken high tryant which needs to lose the swap prevention immunity, Distraction resistance, cleansing impact, and a speed decrease to 116 at a minimum. It would still be very good but more counterable by fierce creatures.

3 Likes