Ludia Forums

When to expect the next update?

It’s been a while since the last update was released and, although some of us don’t like updates, I begin to ask myself what is going on.

It’s not that I am eager for one but in my opinion updates are an indicator that a game is alive and vital.

Either they are planning a major and breathtaking update which takes a lot of time.
Or Ludia ran out of ideas or motivation which would be a bad omen for the game.

I honestly hope that it is not the latter. If they have a lack of ideas they can always refer to @Mary_Jo’s survey (what happened to it?).

3 Likes

I’ve been pondering this as well. Can we have some info @Ned?

1 Like

I can ask :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

Sadly, no information for me since the stove incident. :upside_down_face:

I would assume that it’ll be coming…soon. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Bummer. Maybe they don’t want to give dates in case there’s a delay. Let’s hope it happens…soon😀

1 Like

Stove incident? Sorry, I’ve just returned, so I have no clue what would have happened after the Dino Buck controversy.

The incident we should never speak of again. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Huh, guess everyone makes mistakes.

@ned,

Not that I’m singling anyone out, but I had my suspicions.

In regards to the survey… yeah I had thought I’d be able to dump out the results and post them as-is… but the way that Google exported them was not real usable, and would require a fair amount of work to compile into something meaningful, which I just never got around to doing. If someone else wants to do it, I’d be happy to provide them with the data dump. I got a pretty good response level and were a lot of great ideas for what players would love to see in the game.

1 Like