When will I get an epic incubator

Hey guy I wasn’t wondering when will I get my first epic incubator I’m at 1800 battle rateing but I sitill haven the got an epic incubator so I was wondering when will I get oneness can you help me please

Edit: Ignore previous reply - I was thinking of large incubators that contain a small amount of epic DNA. I am yet to receive an epic incubator.

I am over 1500 and all i got is 1 rare.

I’ve got over 4-6 12 hour ones and two 24 hour incubators whoch are the 30$ paid ones so just hang in keep battling you’ll get at least one a month depending on how much you play and get incubators I believe it’s random though because I’ve been trying to find out a pattern but seeing nothing

Also I’m at about 2500+ in level 6

I’m at 1800 and lvl 8 but I’ve only gotten 1 12hour one but like 8 8 hour ones. Didn’t realize 24 hour ones were a thing until this post

Same. Also, what’s up with the Free gift every 6 hours? It literally gives you like 2-3 bucks, 18 coins and 3 DNA.

I do notice that I often get epic incubators after winning a tough fight. Maybe that’s a component?

If you win 3/0 you get them,

They’re completely random, I’ve pulled a 3/0 with just 1 dino and only got a 15min before. Also…24hr? Is this a thing?

An Epic incubator is the same thing as a 24-hour incubator. I managed to win one the other day (my first and only thus far).

Sometimes I wonder if incubator we got after battle isn’t really random.
I recorded the incubators I’ve got recently, it always follow a sequence.
3h 15m 3h 3h 8h, and then repeat this order.

But 12h and 24h incubator are too rare, so I couldn’t find out if we actually guaranteed to gain one of it after constant winning times.

Got my first ever one today.

Arena 5, looking forward to it :slight_smile:

I’m at 1823 trophies and I’ve only gotten 1 24 hour and 3 12 hour incubators. They are pretty rare. My only epic incubator did come from a 3-0 sweep so who knows if that’s a coincidence

I have only had one. Got it on a 3-0 win. I have won others since and got 15 minute ones. But i am wondering if the 3-0 factors into it, like increases the odds?

Got my first one yesterday on a 3-2 win (arena 5).

From my experience with a few others, 12 hr starts at arena 2, and. 24 at arena 4. I got my third recently at arena 6

You receive incubators based on a predetermined sequence. Every few cycles, the 8-hr is replaced with either a 12-hr or 24-hr incubator. This chart from MetaHub.info is kinda disorganized in appearance, but it shows the order. Your arena tier does not affect the type of incubator that you get.

How do you people find these old posts :joy::joy::joy:

i remember having this same conversation when the game had just came out😂