When will latest patch be available on amazon?

^see topic

I’m still on the .16 version and have still not seen a way to get the .18 yet. When will this be available?

If this doesn’t get through before CoT is over i’m assuming i will not be able to complete the event because at some point there will be a boss dino on the other team making the battle un-finishable meaning no CoT pack for me or the other 2 accounts I manage. I am going to try to not unlock CoT until i get the patch but I don’t know when that will be.

This also means I am missing out on PvE for 1 or 2 reasons be it the boss glitch or because i don’t want to brick my CoT before i get the latest update.

Probably gonna miss out on Stakeholders today because a boss dino will show up. It always shows up in the last battle for me as well which is even more annoying as i just wasted time and dino’s on the previous battles. Missing out on stake holders today is going to cost me at minimum 1500 LPs

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you unlocked the CoT ot not before the patch releases .If you face a boss in CoT then leave it there and wait for the patch , it’ll fix this problem. No need for you to not complete events because of this. Keep trying , some events may be finished without a boss showing up. You don’t wanna wait till it’s too late to unlock CoT.

1 Like

Good to know, can’t say i’ve been following the other threads about the glitch much to see how it all resolved.

Yeah my infinity battle changed as soon as I updated so just to confirm really that any battles you have with bosses will do the same upon updating.

1 Like

@Keith @Daven @Ned

Anything to report on this front

Hi Andy,
Unfortunately, I do not have any news at this time. Hopefully, it will come out soon.
Apologies

4 Likes

And still…

I’ve unlocked CoT on my account, 1st battle. I’ve submitted a ticket. I will unlock CoT on D1 and D2’s account over the next couple days and will submit tickets for their accounts as well unless this issue is remedied by then.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous. Why is it taking this long to release a patch? I am not buying any packs as long as this bug isn’t fix.

2 Likes

4 days until CoT is over, still no real information about this.