When will ludia improve or solve server problem

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: server error

Area is was found in: battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: many times

What type of device are you using: ios

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

When battle in arena, it shows server error many time and make me lose many battle
DON’T ASK ME TO CHECK ON WI-FI OR SOMETHING B/C OTHER GAMES CAN PLAY NORMALLY AND NEVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM, ONLY YR GAME HAVE

Also should improve the probability of dodge, cloak & critical to be fair in the arena. Most if the time even the same dino using dodge and they always hit us but we cant leave a single touch on them

Also the critical rate, even i use skill that gave more chance to get critical hit while opponents dino dont have this ability but why… why they get more critacal hits than me sometimes 4-5time critical hits in a row

There are a lot a problem with the game but the players are not holding Ludia feet to the the fire and making them fix them so we all are going to have to just live with the problems because they will never get fixed

Hey T_T, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having these connection problems. Please rest assured that our team is still working towards improving the stability for the game and we hope that these issues will be reduced in future updates. Also, I know these troubleshooting steps might sound repetitive, but they could help in preventing these type of issues: Lost a battle I was winning