Ludia Forums

When will scolosaurus be in the wild?

But there was nothing factual about what you said because scoola spawns in no zone. Your response was a) either a flat out lie as a tournament reward he does not spawn in the wild unless he is part of a special event theme. Or b) a troll response given to trick the op into thinking it is spawning in the wild.

2 Likes

I’m assuming it’s neither. But option c) has no idea what he’s talking about

1 Like

Baryonyx’s are not to be trusted.
They will bite your face off. :skull:
Bummer about Scolo. I have seen 0 wild.

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense to me to have a common that you can make a hybrid to be only an exclusive reward; that’s why I was asking. Nobody in my alliance has seen it either. If it’s “exclusive” then I think it should be very plentiful when they make it available.

I remember looking at metahub and Scolo was in one of the zones.

Remember this?

1 Like

Wrong… check again

Ik, it was awhile ago before checking.
Dont need to tell me that.

Did u also see the article that they published when they were the first ones to datamine that it wasn’t going to spawn wild, but rather be a tournament exclusive? Because their 1.6.25 spawn mechanics hasn’t changed. Scolo was never on it

They last modified the 1.6 spawn mechanics on February 6th. More than likely the day it was published in general. So when did u see scolo on there? :thinking:

Basically is is a buyasaurus only available to those who spend enough in the game to win the tournaments

I just remember looking it up after the update.
It was on the page, scolo right on the picture.

MmmKay. Well it’s not wild. Never has been. Still isn’t lol. Pretty crazy that ur the only person in the world to ever see such a picture of scolo on the 1.6 spawn mechanics :joy: u must be special

1 Like

Becwas mwy mommy told me I’m speshial.

I am just holding out hope that Scolo ends up in the wild or makes a Dinosaur of the Week appearance at some point.

If it featured again, that would be cool. Wouldn’t really use it to upgrade my skoola, but would still be nice to have

I just want to get enough to level up a couple more times and complete the hybrid.

Look who I just found!

2 of them in the wild, both at “car” places. One was at a service center and the other at a rental car place. Maybe they got added into nests? The road there is a border between zones 3 & 4.

100% real, if I edited the photos you would definitely know they were fake LOL.

Screenshot_2019-05-13-15-35-21%5B1%5D

Screenshot_2019-05-13-15-43-46%5B1%5D

Screenshot_2019-05-13-15-45-26%5B1%5D

I’ve found quite a few tonight after work. Really pleased to see them out and about in the wild. Still need loads of them yet though.

I will probably never use it anyways…but I did a double take when I saw them today.

Updated spawn mechanics needed! :open_mouth: