Ludia Forums

When will we get our other Old Fav’s back?

I love the holiday matches, and I’m happy for everyone who likes Austin/Damien, Albert/Jonathan, skylar/jaden, and all the other more popular guys, but what about the others like Oliver/Stephan, Marco/Hugo, and the rest of them? It’s frustrating and a bit unfair.

And that’s not even getting started on the lack of updates for any of the women!

I love this game and have fun when I get to play it, but it’s starting to feel like a let down when only the “most popular men” are the ones getting any attention when the staff isn’t dropping new characters.

I know that’s not easy to do with such an extensive pool of characters to pick from, and I’m so thankful for all the work the staff puts in to this game.

I guess I just wish there was a more even distribution of updates in general?

7 Likes

I’ve been playing a bunch of random characters because the 4 i actually care about have vanished from the face of the planet! I get that Alex/Calum and Ryan/Daniel aren’t exceedingly popular, but what about Cpt. Muffin?! I’ve seen a lot of people mention Cpt. Muffin! And for the love of everything, what in the world happened between Blake/Keanu and his ex that has made him be offline this long?! I need answers!

3 Likes

Of course I want the women back plus Seth, Wyatt, William, Blake, Daniel and Cap Muffin

1 Like

I want Austin, Ryan, Albert, Cpt Muffin, Calum, Raphael and Eveline back. But Ryan is actually the one I miss the most. I want him back so bad! :sob:

3 Likes