When you realize Thor will still be an absolute monster in 1.8, despite its overall crit damage getting nerfed

Takes a handful…

begins to anticipate the chaos of a new hybrid consisting of the miragaia

1 Like

Tosses kernel in the air to catch it perfectly while smirking

If im being honest, Dsungaia looks op in my opinion, mainly because they took miragaia, a dino thats already a beast when it was overleveled or overboosted (or both :stuck_out_tongue:), then decide to give it 15% armor, ferocity strike, 124 speed, and speed control with EVERY counter and shield, and adds thagomizer

i swear this game needs an easy mode.

2 Likes

I no start thread about thor? English not good. You say thor is not good dino, that all I need to hear to ignore your opinion on anything else. :grinning:

1 Like

it wasnt before boosts. so because you no pay to play you go byebye. i just realise that thor with boosts was made to eat f2p players lol. i kid. when you are all caught up and maxxed out you will see how mediocre thor was.

2 Likes

Thor was great before boost. Another not knowing what he says.

1 Like

no he wasnt. in fact ppl complained that why doesnt he have armor and allison does.

1 Like

Thor won lots of matchup before boost. Auto move on turn 2 and crits for days. Thor was good before boost.

2 Likes

no. he was decent and if you didnt win the mind game then you were done… without ic hes off many teams.

1 Like

Yes. Good dino ty :grinning:

1 Like

Agreed that matchmaking was always horrible (hope they fixed that somehow in 1.8). But please, name another dino that did soooooo many 3-0 or worst case 3-1 matches, on it’s own, than Thor. Nothing else “one shot” so many dinos in a row and won as many one side games as Thor. Basically, with 1.7, it was “who has the most boosted Thor, and who has it in it’s team at the start” (having the Rat to made sure you got your 3-0 was a bonus).

3 Likes

Thor in 1.7
Screenshot_20190623-132133

Thor in 1.8
Screenshot_20190623-132157

1 Like

This is all true but at the core facing a Thor that far above your team is matchmaking. If your dinos are the same level it’s the same old Thor.

Calling someone out for misspelling as an ”insult” is really not making you look good. I really hope that you know that not everybody here is native English speaker or someone might have autocorrect that is working in their language (like my phone loves to correct English words into words in my language) or they have dyslexia. I and many others who are not the best English speakers would be more than happy to change the language to our own, now too bad the forum doesn’t allow that here… So how about you just be glad that it’s in English so everything is easy for you and if you are not English speaker yourself I really don’t know why you would do that. And before you comment back at me that ”stop being so offended”, I’m not, just saying that you should maybe consider that not everybody is trying to be as edgy and cool as you.

Now back to the topic… I don’t have issue with thor, I don’t like how it crits every turn though, but I can still deal with it. What I find a little bit odd is that you have to have multiple counters for just this one creature. That should tell you that something isn’t right.

2 Likes

The problem is that it will probably be slower than 109

Is ok, I not read his posts anymore after today. Do not see a reason anymore. Squelch option is needed here in forum. :grinning:

I didn’t do that? He said his English wasn’t good and I agreed since he didn’t understand what I posted in context. Quit trying so hard to be offended oh ye Earl of WhiteKnight, your life will be easier. I don’t even notice he misspelled anything?

This is what you said before he told you that his English isn’t good, and like I said I’m not English speaker either, so my bad if you didn’t mean this in a bad way. And like I already said I’m not offended, just hoping that you would understand that everybody here doesn’t get English like you do.

1 Like