Where are green stops?

When I started to play in May I was unable to attend the park events with featured dinos as the nearby park to my home is about 20 km away. In Summer appeared green stops and I finally approved my dinos collection…until last weekend when the green stops suddenly disappeared and only orange ones remained. I restarted the application several times, even switched the phone off/on but still no green stops. It Thursday today and I couldn’t dart any of featured dinos which were usually related to green stops. It that normal or it is only my phone? I checked the area of my home and no green stops at all (?).

Hey Buggy, the Supply Drops tends to move around to different locations, and it’s up to our players to find them. There’s some more information on our FAQ here that might help:https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=hot-topics&f=one-of-my-local-supply-drops-or-parks-is-gone&p=all
I hope this clears things up!

I am limited only to go by foot or with the bike (very heavy rain in my area since Monday). I was with usuall few km dog walk around and couldn’t spot the green stops. Usually were on my 10 km route about 15 green stops in a line and even more on the radar. So what is the interval of changes? One week empty and than again full? (I was excited to dart Indominus bu it seems that the area I am is empty this time).

People complained. So now instead of having a park with all green stops they are spread out where they also compete with strike events. Personally I think green stops should still be all through parks and then have a couple spread randomly as well.

2 Likes

If you could take a screenshot of your in-game map and email it to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com along with your location information, our team can gather this information to send off to our devs for any consideration of changes in the future!

To make sure it’s not a glitch, try clearing the game cache (not game data). You can also try to wipe your phone’s cache partition. Google for instructions.