Ludia Forums

Where are the carcharodontosaurs?

Players keep asking for more DINOSAURS, not eagles and such. You want to add new excitement to the game, keep it simple and introduce these apex predators. Only the biggest, nastiest, most awesome genus of carinovores rivalled only by the tyranosaurids.

Listen, at the end of the day I play this game daily because I love everything about dinosaurs. So give us a new creature that will excite us. Haast eagle? Meh

While I love the addition of Haast’s Eagle, I agree, the Charcharodontosaurids need better representation. Concavenator is cool, but we need some of the more iconic ones.

Even JW:TG has Giga, Acro and Tyrannotitan. Although it is odd that Charchar itself isn’t there.

I hope they get their own rig though, or are at least different enough from the other large Theropods, like how the Gorgonopsids are differentiated from the long-legged crocs.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with you?! You are playing Jurassic world and want dinos instead of birds and deers. You must be out of your mind :joy:

Seriously though I’m of the same mindset.

Bambi versus T Rex IS NOT why I started playing this game.

3 Likes

We do need some more classic prehistoric creatures - Permian and Mesozoic - what we see as “dinosaurs”. But I’m not opposed to cenozoic or earlier as if I get to play with all manner of prehistoric creatures I’m happy.

8 Likes

Name Jurassic world alive
How many dino from Jurassic period?

How many Jurassic dinosaurs appear in the films? Mostly they are Cretaceous.

3 Likes

Yes most is Cretaceous dino :rofl:

JWA needs these more than ever before. We need more chompers to give cunning creatures more usefullness without nerfing resilient which deserve to be strong

6 Likes

Well Colin, if you’re going to play the movie card with me, then how about this evil, enormous creature as the next Raid Boss:

4 Likes

WHERE”s NEDRY!?

CHECK THE VENDING MACHINES!!

3 Likes

That would make an awesome April 1st Raid boss.

His opponent is dilophosaurus

2 Likes