Ludia Forums

Where are the Maiasaura?

Has anyone seen any so far… I haven’t seen one yet

Yes, 2 actually today.

1 Like

I had a couple yesterday, one today.

1 Like

Oh ok… I haven’t seen any so far. Hopefully will see some soon… I need that dna bad

saw one late last night.

1 Like

I saw one today.

1 Like

For sure, I really which they’d bump up the spawn rates those weeks when it’s an Epic (or bump it up more if they do) as it’s notoriously slim pickins during those weeks!

1 Like

None so far. About how I expected it to be. I noticed the woolly mammoth has disappeared too.

1 Like

Darted one first thing this morning and my alt account got a 40 & 50 fuse on Phorusaura #winning

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that too

I wish they would have the spawn rate as much as they had the other component last week…

It’d be nice but unlikely. There’s always a TON of commons, maybe if they just went with whatever the rate is for rates, it’d be a good compromise.

Yeah your right… as of right now I still have not seen 1 in my area and I have went out hunting for them. :thinking:

So far 1 today and none yesterday and Wednesday is their day, not what I call an increase in spawn rates compared to how much of the common was jammed down out throat last week, yes it is an epic but a little more should be expected

1 Like

I saw one today. One foot out of my dart range. boohoohoohoo

1 Like

Zero yet. Still waiting for one

1 Like

Big fat Zero from me.

1 Like

Still only the one … fairly typical for an epic pursuit :frowning:

1 Like

None… zero… zip…

1 Like

Still Zero for me as well… why even say the component is available this week if your not going to put out a decent amount…XD