Where did all the paralux oops sorry go

I have.

2 Likes

Cool I never have seen it at night and never battled it at night, well I can do that today at night but no I won’t

That still looks cool :star_struck: :pleading_face:

That looks amazing! I’ve never seen it in the wild at night before.

1 Like

I’m almost exclusively a night hunter. I’ve seen 3 in the last week at night.
They’re out there lol.

1 Like

Testing I don’t exactly know if this is a necro post

I wanna know like really where did all the para lux go? I haven’t found one in 4 months

1 Like

I haven’t found one in a long time

1 Like

I almost never see them, but it’s been this way since Para was released for me. I wonder if some accounts have better rng than others with its spawns? Would love it if Ludia would just increase Para spawns. Para has been out long enough already, there’s no harm in increasing its numbers a bit. I would also love it if non-hybrid legendaries could be FIPped in sancs. That would be a great addition to the game.

1 Like

My 4 accounts usually all get them at the same time.
the iPhones sometimes differ from the Galaxy S10’s though.
I’m gonna guestimate 75% of the time all 4 get them.

2 Likes

Ya, it’s been months seen I’ve seen a spawn… the close proximity thing needed to see spawn doesn’t help either. They should increase spawn rate or get rid of proximity requirement thing

oh bummer - I just realized this post is old - I hope I don’t get banned for necroposting… so annoying because so many old posts pop up and I can’t tell when they are too old or not. Seems very random… oh, well, if ya don’t see me for a while everyone will know why… :rofl:

1 Like

That’s good to know! I know that a youtuber said that he and another person were using their accounts side-by-side and they got different spawns. But he just tested that one time I think. And it was a while back.

Only para lux I have seen in the game have been in special events found on the supply point. This last event was the second time I have seen one. My score then also became my highest dart score. The first one since the feature was added to the game. I think I would be amazed to even see one a month.

:man_shrugging: if it is still relevant, I don’t see how that would be considered a necropost? It’s better to see the history of an on going problem, imho

:eyes: nice! (jealous)

1 Like

I love how it changes colors overnight

I sometimes run into it when I stop playing this game for some hours or so. It has happened twice, not sure if this is coded to do so or purely out of luck.

1 Like