Where do i post hybrid ideas?

ive been diggin, and it looks like all the old hybrid idea things r kinda just dead, or devoted entirely to 1 person…

anyways, my hybrid: orthocanthus + postosuchus:

most people put stats or smth afterwards, but i havent the foggiest what to put so… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wait is this a strong amphibian? Yay

2 Likes

it should be :slight_smile: want to do the stats?

3 Likes

Yeah! Finally something that can beat indoraptor:
99999999999 hp 99999999 dmg :slight_smile: and cd is 1 second

2 Likes

Real stats: since it’s a vip it should have like 4k dmg, 12k hp, 24h cd…? I’m not good at like stat making…

3 Likes

What makes it a VIP?

2 Likes

That’s way too busted for a VIP

3 Likes

No because it’s a VIP hybrid, as it has a orthacanthus part.

2 Likes

Orthacanthus

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2: I am silly, I was reading it as Ornithocheirus, wasn’t even thinking about Aquatics.

4 Likes

VIP hybrids don’t and shouldn’t exist

4 Likes

Let’s say postosuchus gets a gen 2, so orthacanthus plus post this would make an amphibian hybrid around the ferocity of indoraptor gen 2. Which is very much needed imo.

Weve been at indoraptors chaotic ferocity for so long let’s just add another class into the mix that isnt a carnivore, would make the end game more balanced.

3 Likes

VIP creatures are up to 90 percent better than tourney creatures(depending on creature) could u imagine how OP a vip hybrid would be?

3 Likes

It’s good. But if u showed me it with no context then I’d guess it was a Pokémon

3 Likes

Eh, it’d be about the ferocity of indoraptor…. Good for endgame as @Aether_12 said

3 Likes

Just as OP as indoraptor is, we need higher strength creatures added, if you dont want to get these creatures to a high level then it just gives everyone more options at the end of the day. Most of us arent riding on level 40 indos here because that would be way too strong for our game, but it would be better for us to have hybrids we can obtain that can either compete with or stomp them.

Right now it’s pointless getting a lot of the tourney hybrids based on their comparison in ferocity with indoraptor and their high dna cost. Glythronax, chromaspinus and scorpius just to name a few…

In fact most of the tourney hybrids we have now at the top end of the ferocity scale (pachygalo, armormata, metriaphodon) are literally 2 to 4k weaker than indos. A vip hybrid wouldnt be a problem at all, rather a solution to the power gap already present in the game.

4 Likes

Can we change Orthacanthus to Hainosaurus ? Strange request I know but Ortha is my most disliked VIP

So Hainosuchus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In all seriousness your ideas are good @ankylodocus_fanboy @Aether_12 , good job ! :wink::v:t2:

3 Likes

It’d make it more pay to win

1 Like

I don’t see that as being the case, since you are only competing against your self and you ultimately control what you face with the lineup you have. So not sure how a stronger hybrid would make it more “pay to win”?

3 Likes

Plus, VIPs aren’t even pay to win, even if you got VIP, had double LPs boost, it’s still a 5% chance that you get orthacanthus.

1 Like