Ludia Forums

Where is Arctalces?

All the green supply drops in my area has either ankylomoch and coelhasst under them… There is no Arctalces in whole map… After how much time creature under supply drop changes?

53 Likes

I was just going to post the same thing. I see Ankylomoloch and Coelhaast everywhere but no Arctalces.

11 Likes

No, no Arctalces @Ned Could xou give us some informations?

8 Likes

same here.

5 Likes

He’s not there

2 Likes

Recently, the developer has been making too many mistakes about Arctovasilas…

4 Likes

First day of 2022. …
Dunno whether to risk darting now or wait for a fix

2 Likes

I just wasted a ton of time driving around a 1 SQ mile park. Not one! But around 100 green drops! Nice job Ludia

7 Likes

Starting the year as they mean to go on. Excellent start to 2022.

16 Likes

Well the event actually goes until reset tomorrow so perhaps we will have an answer by then but it is Ludia after all! Now if there were tons of it out there and people found out you could get unlimited than they would fix it within 5 minutes

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

13 Likes

I’m waiting. The deer bear is the only thing I’m interested in. If it isn’t fixed by an hour before reset tomorrow I’ll dart Bumpymoloch but I won’t be happy with it.

37 Likes

We should flood the support on Monday with complaints if it doesn’t get fixed! Like Piere I will take a substitute but won’t be at all happy

2 Likes

Same thing here, see no arctalces at all, thats gotta be the fastest bug in the year :rofl:

Happy New Bug Year lol :joy:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m having the same problem here. No moose-bear in my range. Only Buckbeak (Coelhaast) and Stumpy (Ankylomoloch).

6 Likes

Since Arctovas is going to take months for me to get, Arctals is what I’m interested in also.

If the Ludia people are like me who has been working from home for a year and 9 months, they should be able to log in and fix this pretty quick. It should just be a setting for the event drop spawns to spawn the list of set creatures.

I’ve had 2 vacations interrupted to log in to work and do some things because my customer, GM and Ford insisted they wanted something that day. So I go down into my basement, log in and do it and then go back to my vacation.

2 Likes

Same here, no Arctocles @Ned @E.D please get the devs to fix it.

1 Like

Same here… Also no DeerBear