Where is Arctalces?

Same here, but I had very big ones :rofl:

2 Likes

I am going to wait to see if Arctalces will spawn. If it is not spawning then I will be very disappointed because I was hoping to put some levels on it

3 Likes

Same here…
NO ARCTALCES
:rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

Same here. I was also only interested in acrtalces. I was hoping that by darting I could try to get mine to level 18

2 Likes

Ludia: New year, same me.

wcw-sting

22 Likes

drove for miles through most areas… no arctalces…only one i want

2 Likes

Something is going on! All the drops before that had anklymolotch on them are now empty with nothing on them

I can’t find it as well @Ned please give us some information about this, thanks.

Same here!

None here or within reasonable driving distance. Reports from several members of my alliance and other friends are the same. No sign of arctacles. Will there be a quick reset of the map for those who haven’t darted, a fresh attempt next weekend, or some DNA in the mailbox?

Me too, coel is 19 and akylomoloch is only used in skill tornamentes. Deer bear (Is the only one I dont have tbh) from those 3 of course

It is a New year bug :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With how many people who are reporting not seeing Arctalces I do not think it’s a coincidence and this point. I think that this is the first bug of the new year

2 Likes

Where is Arctalces? I have not seen it on the map and many other players have not seen it as well. @Ned can you please let the team know?

2 Likes

Looks like this “new schedule” thing is a bust. Mistakes that happen over the weekend still happen when there is no one in the office to fix them.

Checked over 75 green boxes. No arcta at all

Happy New Year with all the new bugs. Just in time for 01.01. the first…

7 Likes

Obviously a frustrating bug. I have about 1/3 of my green towers empty, which I’m betting is where moosebear was supposed to go.

I’m sure they’ll add him to the schedule in a week or two. But not darting anything else until an hour left in the event.

Oh dear Ludia!
A two hour walk and no sign whatsoever of the new legendary Deer/Bear!
It’s even more timid than the bear!
And now it’s dark so I guess there is no chance of seeing it now.

1 Like

oh god noand i have 100 on it but its not there!!!