Ludia Forums

Where is Epic Titanoboa?

Has anyone come across it yet? Is it found in the wild, inc exclusive, or some other method?

Exclusive.

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: grrrrrrrr!!
How exclusive?

1 Like

Don’t know. But it’s a big part of the reason I think this update is garbage.

7 Likes

flagship creature
make it exclusive.

6 Likes

We haven’t found it in any incubators either. So it’s another creature like Blue, Diplodocus, Allo2, Megaloceros, Nasutoceratops, Woolly Mammoth…

The list keeps growing.

7 Likes

weird that megaloceros is exclusive, but it’s hybrid is a global.

5 Likes

These exclusives are a joke. Nothing fun about it.

6 Likes

That is very weird :thinking:

Grrrrrrreat!! It is event exclusive

1 Like

Standard Protocol I guess…
Unlock it with a 16 digit card number, month & year of expiry and 3 digit security code of course!

10 Likes

It’s pretty disappointing when an update only has two new creatures and one of them can’t be gotten in any way. It really cuts down on the hype for a new update. It’s also disappointing that mammoth is still exclusive and has two hybrids now.

6 Likes

i should be ok if it was an update with many old pending bug fixes. but… no.
:frowning:

4 Likes

Lol at least rhino is sorta common although Getting even 100 on that thing is so hard still rhink needs a buff

1 Like

This will be February or March’s Daily, mark my word. And I, like a chump, will grind for it daily despite hating the 12 battles or Daily Battle Incubator requirement. :unamused:

3 Likes

Please… Not even that works. Ludia doesnt even want the whales to have it. It supposed to excite the player base but instead it disappoints. I remember when you could get a taste of the new dino on the release day or grind it out via arena incs or that week events.

It might be released next week in an event or week after as a daily reward. Or just never because Ludia hates us.

3 Likes

I expect we will get a month of Titanoboa soon. It’s disappointing that we don’t even get to see it on the first day after all the hype though.

1 Like

You guys are so impatient, it’s funny.

I just don’t want to enter the arena if I don’t have to. Now I’ll have to.

1 Like

I think the problem is not impatience but boredom. There is nothing new to work towards. Ludia gave us Titanoboa G2, the other 2 new hybrids are either quickly recieved or you have to have a good alliance and high lvl sancs to make. Hunting and grinding play little part in making the new stuff.

Now the solution would be to make Titanoboa G2 not a gift and have a hybrid with something so players can farm TBG2 to make this hybrid while Ludia slowly unloads its Trouser Snake, i mean, Titanoboa G1 on us.

2 Likes