Where is Refra?

For the first time since the launch of raids I can’t see a single raid boss on my map!

So no matter which direction I go in, I won’t find one within walking distance.

So now it’s not just the difficulty and rng that are a deterrent to raiding, now I can add not being able to find one to the list,

1 Like

yeha he is pretty spread out for some reason

And sometimes you get 2 apexes near each other lol. Granted its not the most urgent of issues to fix. But would be nice to see an even spread of the spawns.

2 Likes

It would be nice if there was always a raid in the same location that just changed which rarity it was. Like how a rare scent always gives 1 rare, it could be like a permanent Raid
Location. That way we don’t have to drive for a mile if no one in your alliance has the raid or dosen’t have good enough Dinos.

This is similar to previous suggestions where there is a raid tab at the battle sub menu. So they are always accessible 24/7 by all.

Oh please no. Sometimes a raid is right on top of my home supply drop and I have to wait for the stupid thing to move so I can tap the drop. Bajad is especially annoying because it’s so slow and moves so little.

Yes, that’s true but if they didn’t move would that still be a problem?