Ludia Forums

Where is the Black dragon?

Hi, Ludia.
Where is the black dragon?

next update?

3 Likes

He hanging out in the same stronghold as guild pvp events. I am guessing they are both in another plane the mortals of this realm with only get glimpses of but never be able to unlock!

3 Likes

He has +7 Stealth. What is your Passive Perception? He might be closer than you think.

3 Likes

@Keith would you have an update on this topic?

I mean, it was announced on May, 5 months ago…I mean, Ludia’s not developing GTA VI…this has gone far from ridiculous.

It the meanwhile 2 new characters have been released (sold for 60ish USD each)…

If Ludia has decided to abort the project, at least let us know (I might be wrong but the Black Dragon announcement has disappeared from FB, Instagram, YouTube…)

2 Likes

I think they’re releasing more Bugs!

5F13AD89-03F0-4EAB-A4D5-C2AE427A11C7

Instead.

Wait we already have him lol

3 Likes

Mostly likely they have abandon providing new content in favour of another overpriced character that no one wants

2 Likes

@Fizbanius I don’t think the black dragon project has been cancelled - Keith referenced it here HUGE gap for dailies - in the hope of giving StandingWarrior a reason to come back to the game in the future I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro, I really hope so, yet it’s rather incredibile that players have to wait so many months and we don’t have a release date yet…

3 Likes

It is crazy to think that we are approaching almost 12 months with no new PvE content…

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I have a better question. Where is @keith ?

(I keep checking these forums waiting to hear from him.)

That’s why (LOL)! They are focusing on implementing a dating-mobile game…
What they don’t know is that 90% of us (nerds) are male :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The Black Dragon is still coming. The video for D&D one year anniversary where the teaser was included is still on Facebook and Youtube.

@jackrrabbit I am currently in my home office, catching up on the forum after enjoying the weekend, how are you?

3 Likes

A dating app?

Ludia excels at matchmaking.

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

[ Note: This post is intended as commentary of WoW matchmaking only. It should not be inferred as criticism of forthcoming projects including the recently announced dating game, ]

2 Likes

Excellent news Keith. We are all looking forward to new content.

1 Like

Hello Orloch,
Lovelink is not a dating app, but a story-driven dating mobile game. You match with NPC’s not real people.

1 Like

That’s a pretty clear answer regarding the Black Dragon @Keith.

Thanks

3 Likes

@Keith

So what you are saying is that in the past year Ludia was able to create an entire new game but was unable to add any new PvE content to Warriors of Waterdeep. Got it. Thanks Keith for answering our question!

2 Likes

Hello SilverMoon,
Ludia has many different games being worked on simultaneous by different teams. A cursory glance at this forum would show you some of them including Warriors of Waterdeep. What I said was that Lovelink was not a dating app. I also previously replied that the Black Dragon was still being worked on and coming in the future.

1 Like

@Keith

Yep. Exactly what I said… Ludia hasn’t produced any new PvE content for Warriors of Waterdeep in the past year. Only thrown promises at its players. Example: “Guild Raid PvP - Coming Soon”.

Its pretty apparent the amount of effort Ludia puts into Warriors of Waterdeep. Its players are well aware of it.

1 Like