Ludia Forums

Where my towers ? Anyone help pls

It just happended to my game and its gone when I reset my game twice :frowning:

Fishleg’s mission cant claim

Did you already try to close the game and restart it or maybe shut down your phone, restart the phone and restart the game etc?
(Just to make sure, I guess you already did this.)

Hey there, @Phoenix_GK, I’m sorry to hear that you’re unable to claim missions due to this! I’m really not sure why your buildings have seemingly gone invisible, but our team would very much like to investigate. Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, and include your support key in the email so that they can find you faster in their system. They’ll help you out to the best of their ability!

I restarted my game, first time it didnt work, it worked on second time :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just a little bug maybe, but i need to restart my game twice. Now it works as usual :smiley:

@Phoenix_GK when you reset the “cached” data is removed. in most games some things are locally stored, so this happens. The game is loaded, the account is enabled yet “cached” data needs to return. So restarting couple of times helps in any game to restore that.

1 Like

:relieved: Glad to hear it - don’t hesitate to reach out to us again if you run into anything weird like this in the future!

1 Like