Where’s all my friends?!

So… anyone else’s friends tab not working?

I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled and cleared all the stuff on my phone and I still have no friends when before I had like 87.

You’re making me feel isolated Ludia :roll_eyes:

Can never tell if my friends tabs is working or not as I have no friends on my friends tab! :disappointed_relieved:

You already know it, @Heather! :sunglasses:

I’m assuming they haven’t got back to you yet?

If I can get mine fixed we’ll be friends :relieved:

Add me guys if you want, tag is jessejames2112

Well… We can’t :roll_eyes::joy:

Lol mine is/was working as far as I know

I think it was yesterday I noticed all my previous battle opponents were missing too. Like they used an eraser and cleaned my slate. Only two were sitting there as they were the two I just got done battling.

How come the mods can categorise my post but can’t help me :joy:

Hey Heather, I’m not really sure why your friends might not be showing up, but it’s possible that the game is taking some time to load up all of your friends. Try waiting a bit and see if they appear. If you’re still having issues, our support team could take a closer look at your account if you reached out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

“Try waiting abit”

Posted over a day ago

And 16h ago she states it’s still not fixed…

I’m assuming we are going to class over 12h as “abit”

Yeah I’m not stupid like obviously I waited to see if it would load :joy::joy::joy:

Did you try hitting it with a hammer?

That’s about as good as their advice gets

I’m not kidding it’s not been working for about 3 weeks and it’s works now… creepy :roll_eyes:

Well not really cause I still can’t add anyone

Been like this for the past three days :tired_face:

my social privledges has been denied

Hey Calebrys, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a look at your account to investigate further and see what the problem might be. It’ll be helpful if you also provided that screenshot as well.

You’ve jinxed mine as now I can’t add , all it shows is who I battled last… :cry: