Where the hell are the dinosaurs

Any one else noticed alot less dinosaurs about?

Yeah, I’m glad I’m not the only one. I posted a similar question a few days ago and the replies I got was no, so I thought it was just me. It’s been doing a little bit better for me today. This week and last week have been pretty bad. I’ve noticed a drop across the whole thing commons, raraes and epics alike.

Not only dinos but 8 hour incubators are about as rare as T-Rex in the wild.

No they’re not :joy::joy: they’re like clockwork

I get one about every couple of days. And that’s with hurrying the 3 hour and 15 minute kegs. It’s weird because I used to have 3 of them in my queue but now they’re just occasional.

The sequence is the same… has been from day 1… so i find that hard to believe

It cycles
3, 15, 3, 3, 8
3, 15, 3, 3, 8
3, 15, 3, 3, - 8 repeat then 12 then 24 then 12, then 8… It’s a consistent cycle
There’s a chart somewhere

Meh. Maybe I’m wrong but it seems like my queue is less full than I was used to.

This thread is about lack of dinos not incubators which have a million threads…

I find the same there is no dinos about except maybe in city centres where you can find 8 green supply boxes.

Out in towns and streets and rural there is nothing about and last few days ive travelled a few 100 miles and ive seem that it is much scarcer. But i have found a handful of rares and several epics but not many more commons that are worth darting. P.s gen 2s suck

Yep definitely noticed the lack of spawns. I haven’t seen an epic in like a week, onlt the same cpuple of global rares and mostly the same global commons