Where to go from here

The billion dollar question, which fusion do I chose. I’m leaning towards Allo…well because Thor :heart: image image image

Well thor and rinex have completely different roles. It shouldn’t be one or the other. Theyre polar opposites. Using both isnt just an option. Its reccomended lol

It’s going to be a long haul to complete both, but I’m in for the long game and building trophy count along the way. Sino DNA is just so hard to find :worried: Want to start on one of the two and not make the wrong decision for my level.

Neither is a bad choice honestly. Anyrhing is better than that velo :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: I just put my velo back in :thinking: it replaced Tany

If you live in Zone 1, I would suggest the Utasinoraptor because you’ll come across Sinoceratops more often with the Utahraptor. But if you have a lot of access to Allosaurus then go for the Allosinosaurus. Then save the Utahraptors for the other dino it fuses with.

1 Like

I just had both a Sino and a Majundsuchus spawn within a block from my house. That’s a new change since 1.5 update, so Area 1 for sure. Looks like Utah is the direction to take at this point. Praying for 20’s and above and enough to create this beast :crossed_fingers:

Not to bad! Fused and 70 towards next level. Replaced that velo with the new creation. Now off to the battle fields and maybe enough trophy’s to get into Ruins :grimacing:. Took advantage of the oto as I leveled to 13 doing the fuse. I appreciate the input y’all. image

I had to make the same decisión yesterday and went with Utah, havent regret it yet. Actually, im amazed. And also would really love to have utarinex

1 Like

So far 2 battles - 2 wins. Getting used to the move set and the best way to use the new legendary, but so far I’m all :smiley:

1 Like

I run out of utah before sino, so im asking for Utah DNA in my alliance :joy:
Only three fuses away for lvl 20

1 Like

Nice!!! I’m a long way from 20, but getting there. Good luck in your Utah hunting :crossed_fingers:

1 Like