Ludia Forums

Where will you go?

To everyone who doesn’t boost their team now, Where will not boosting take you? I am curious where we will end up by the time we finally reboost our teams.

Hovering in low Library at the moment. The rats are out in force in there :unamused: Probably topple back into Aviary soon enough.

1 Like

Fight a bit and for now im still in low library (5000-5100). Was there before update but im starting to see some weird boosted team like those

3 Likes

gonna be doing what i’ve always been doing, boost my team up so we can challenge the harder strike towers. Save some boosts for future team-mates. Not really much of a competitive player.

5 Likes

I started at 4770 so we’ll see what happens in a week or two. :man_shrugging:

I’ve been up and down today. Been seeing some interesting teams. some boosted a lot, some boosted a little, and some non boosted. So far it’s been fun. Huge differences in levels between different teams that I’ve faced. It was interesting using base stats after so long.

4 Likes

I play non boosted on my 2nd account and so far I’ve gone UP! Yes, I just hit the 3000 and now into Sorna Marshes. I only played one team that had one boost on two dino’s so now I can get 3 boosts per DBI and will only take me 33 days instead of 50 to earn enough boosts to move one dino up one tier in all stats, HA HA!

Might as well stay unboosted. I handled boosted teams before with my none boosted teams. Now those same teams are either non boosted or a tier or two which is nothing and I’m beating them easier and moving up.

9 Likes

Ironically I have had all really good 3-2 matches most dinos not boosted. Bet you can’t guess the ones I ran into in upper aviary that were boosted cough cough Thor rat cough cough but even with my team not boosted, I found the boosted dinos reasonable to deal with and not game over scenarios like previous. I am super excited if this continues. I actually got to play matches that involved strategy and thought instead of just an all out “one-shot fest” of who can outspeed and chomp the other. I truly hope this continues because this is the most fun I have had in arena in weeks. I plan to stay non boosted a while as I’m close to a couple other uniques and will slowly add some in here and there.

7 Likes

Same, I am close to a handful of Uniques too.

2 Likes

Which ones are you going for? I’m hoping to get quetz this week, then half way to tryko and erlidom and have started fusing for smilo as well

2 Likes

I am working on Pterovexus (120/250) and Tenontorex (110/250), and I have Brachiosaurus to 20 and Ardontosaurus to 19 (230/250).

3 Likes

im still hovering around 5200. some fights i get slaughtered by boosted teams. other are good unboosted fights and i seem to win a fair few. changed my team up a bit which helped

3 Likes

More than likely you will be back in Lockwood Estates. As for me, I am fairing very well with 3 boosted dinos and the rest unboosted. I think within a week I will be in 4700 or even 5000.

2 Likes

This is my 2nd account’s Unique’s and as high as I’m going. I have 8 creatures left to unlock. Carbotoceratops is next and then back to the Unique’s, probably Stygidaryx.
2nd_Account_Uniques

1 Like

Wow, your second account has all of those?! That is really impressive! I’ve been playing from the beginning and my only Uniques are Indoraptor, Erlidom, Thor, Tryko, and Magna.

1 Like

Also working on multiple uniques. Still need to get a few creatures to 20.
Trying for smilonemys. lv 19 turtle. Working on Spyx, erlidom and magna on the back end.

2 Likes

Dang, that’s also really impressive, i’ve been playing since the global launch and only have Indoraptor and Eridomimus :joy:

3 Likes

Played since launch as well. indo, thor, tryko and stygy. Granted, Thor was due to alliance help.

1 Like

Well what are you closest to unlocking now?

i’m working on getting Thor, I just need Tarbosaurus up 1 more level. I’m also working on Diorajasaur, I just need 3k more of the purple stegosaurus to get it level 20. I also have some Utarinex DNA (53/250) so once i get Dracorex to Lv 20 i’ll be getting that.

2 Likes