Wheres the Titanboa?

Where can we find the new snakes? I dont see any yet

2 Likes

Gen 2 can be found in the campaign and I am not sure about gen 1.

2 Likes

Starting to feel EXCLUSIVE :triumph:

18 Likes

Behind the $$ incubators, coming to a shop near you.

14 Likes

If this things a damn sanctuary exclusive…

3 Likes

I swear if it’s another exclusive ludia

1 Like

Ludia: “Buy incubators to find out”

14 Likes

yeah looking like another one where you either spend $40 for a 4% chance to get it, or pray someone in your alliance gets it then spend several days FIPing with it to get it, then the next 2-3 months to get the legenday and unique :unamused:

“fun”

10 Likes

I cant get past the level 75 it now shows as…it used to b lvl 70…4 lvl 29s…my highest is lvl 26 and I cant get past them . Looks like I dont get that snake… :frowning:

People have noticed that there are two Smilodon pictures in the incubators so… Who wants to bet they’re incubator exclusive?

3 Likes

Yep yep your prolly right

Gen 2 can be found in the campaign new missions. I hope that the primary does make an appearance and isn’t going to be hard to get hold off. :snake:

1 Like

Yeah I think they paywall and sanctuary lock too many things, they should let players hunt dinosaurs in thia dinosaur hunting game.

And yes I know the snake wasnt a dinosaur =P

5 Likes

Titanoboa’s feeding animation in the sanctuary is just awesome! I was giggling. :snake:

4 Likes

i’ll have to check it out.
i placed my rare boa in a sanc for my alliance mates and also that one person who also plays on my street with lv 10s that i have never met.

2 Likes

This seems to imply Titanoboas should be spawning somewhere. I could be wrong and it could be intended as an exclusive (at least for an update or two), but maybe it’ll show up in the near-ish future as a regular spawn.

5 Likes

Snake is in the earlier missions. There are a few extra there too

1 Like

Hissing Noises
“Cause this is slither, slither night
And no dinos gonna save you from the snake about to strike
You know it’s slither, slither night
You’re fighting for your life inside a killer, slither fight”

3 Likes

I found Titan this morning on my walk in the wild, crazy thing to dart, it was just a random pop up, can’t believe I need 1 dna to create

8 Likes

I think the epic one is in the epic incubator, because there’s a glitch where you can see 2 Smilodon in the incubator; maybe one of them is the titanoboa

5 Likes