Ludia Forums

Which arena has given you most superb experience

I had faced very easy teams in the Lockwood Estate and Aviary.Whats for you guys.

Honestly think i had the most fun in badlands now im in aviary and its just boring.

1 Like

against normal people? idk aviary and library are pretty much all the same.
Against AI? have to say Aviary.

1 Like

The beach is the best looking but honestly the 1st 3 arenas were the most fun. So many viable options and it took a couple of hits to kill the opponents dinos… the first few months you.play this.game.is.the only really fine time

8 Likes

The ones without boosts

1 Like

Not any arena in particular but patch version of the game. Not sure version number but I’m quite sure before boost were added and dinos had its purpose in the meta.

I liked the times Indominus Rex had its 50% cloak and Rampage ready to destroy my Deus or any other dino. Then appeared my Alankylo to save me and troll Indo a little bit.

Of course, the funniest battle and more crazy ones were, without doubt when I had a team composed only of legendary and some epics/rare

Alankylo
Ankyloco
Indominus
Paramoloch
Epic Coco
Deus
Trago
T Rex

1 Like

Honestly the mt sibo was quite shocking and this was before they started making legends easy to get and I found a guy in that arena with a tragodists but tbh I’m surprised I made it to aviary with this team

some were lower level than they are now unboosted indo gen 2

1 Like

Lockwood Estate. I faced equal or near equal opponents (other than the AI which was scary!) and I liked the view of the arena too.

1 Like

Very easy opponents in Aviary? You lucky guy. Enjoy while it lasts

6 Likes

Badlands in 1.3, when the firsts arenas were balanced

2 Likes

Any arena before boosts, when levels actually mattered. Now it’s all about who has more money for boosts.

1 Like

Before: L21 < L30

Now: L21+boosts = L30 no boosts
L30+boosts = top 500

It’s getting old already.

1 Like

Ha! Aviary is definitely not good. I would say Lockwood Estate and Ruins are my favorites

1 Like

Jurassic ruins and estate,i spent the least amount of time there
The worst for me are badlands, lockdown,and aviary

1 Like

The best arena was anything pre-1.7.

1 Like

I believe the Manor was the last time I had a difficult but consistent progression. Aviary onwards is when things start to get messy…

1 Like

I’d say that the Arena that gives me the best experience is Sorna Marshes. You don’t get so many boosted creatures and you’ll find a better mixture of opposing creatures.

1 Like