Which Bleeder?

Hai! Okay, so with us getting a boatload of Titanoboa DNA, there are some of us that might be able to create the hybrids. I hope to get Dilophoboa to at least level 20 (sure I don’t even have the thing created, but a girl can dream).

Anyway, I’m a sucker for the bleed mechanic, so I have Stygidaryx in my team. She’s actually fairly good at bleeding out dangerous threats, and when I get a good combo going, damage can stack up. However, I like the idea of constantly bleeding out my opponent, and Spinoconstrictor is the snek to do it. I might want to place Constrictor in my team. Daryx can’t actually attack like Constrictor can, so that’s something I consider. At the same time, I can level Daryx a lot more easily than Constrictor, and I already have her at 23. So any advice? I also don’t have any boosts on her, so she’s clean. (Wow, that makes boosts sound so dirty and bad.)

So what’s y’all opinion? Daryx or Constrictor? Birb or Snek?

1 Like

i use constrictor (mainly because i love snakes.) unless the opponent has definite or precise abilities (ok and not immune to bleed), she’s going to cause some serious damage while taking very little and speeding herself up. she has great set up material in exploit wound and even pinning strike. she suffers tho from a lack of Hp for what she does.

daryx seems to do roughly the same thing, but with a lot more swap utility. I can’t really comment further as i don’t use her enough.

came down to personal preference for me.

2 Likes

Question for constrictor users does it beat tryko and dioraj… that is all

2 Likes

yes. no need to use direct attacks, so counter attacks won’t trigger. it is only a matter of time.

Cause I was looking on the dex and it says constrictor only beats dioraj 100% of the time but not tryko and the more I thought about it it’s makes sense

Although I’m even sure how it beats indom gen 2

Cause I was was thinking that tryko basically can just wait it out with it’s passive so it’s just a long drawn out battle and I think it’s more in trykosaurus favor now that it hit that Attack nerf And that hp nerf

no clue there. Even with the base damage back to normal, i don’t see how it beats indom.

1 Like

The only way would be if it rampages turn one then sidesteps then turn the rampage again maybe? I’m just like wondering how

Imo the bleeding mechanic should be reworked. It should work on immune creatures and have it damaged based on the attack of the user, because the fact that a bleed from spinotharaptor lvl 30 would do as much as lvl 1 Dimorphodon is a joke.

2 Likes

Also the more I think about it makes sense that tryko could beat the snake more often since it not a counter attack through and through like dioraj it can dish out damage so once the snake leaves an opening or the player try to quicken the battle by using Expliot it rampage it could win

Compared to dioraj who relying completely on it counter to do damage

uhm bleed originally was based on the attack stat of the user at one point. long time ago. bleed kinda sucked then. but i will agree that something should go through full immunity. a creature must have the specific DoT immunity.

3 Likes

Yaaaa we had that in the past and nooooooo thanks bleed was garbage back in the day like it was not worth it at all bleed is perfect right now since it meant to do the most damage to health tanks and put pressure on an opponent

1 Like

Yeah I know how it worked and I dont think it should work liek that again. I think it should have like a based 10% of max health dmg +0,2% per 100 Attack or something like that

1 Like

you don’t even need to use exploit wound on tryko. just continuously use sidestep. tryko has to attack at some point.

3 Likes

Lol ya but what I’m saying it tryko is gonna just be there for awhile but I’m also saying the snake has to do something if it wants to end it quick or not and if not ya it can just wait for day but most players probably wouldn’t have the patience :joy:

1 Like

i do. it’s fun. also fun to mess with indos.

2 Likes

Spinoconstrictor: why do I hear bossy music

bajatondon enters the arena

Spinoconstrictor: scared and confused screaming

3 Likes

Top bleader in game is Thycolator, because he is most versatible. actually I using erlikospyx, with huge speed boost and dmg (over 4000 dmg precise rampage) which is unpleasant for most of dinos. His problem is very low health. Now i have spinoconstrictor (level 23 and few boost) and he is cool against Trykosaurus, Indo g2, diorajasaur and Grypolyth. So he is able to kill half of top team in game…but against second half he is absolutly useles. I still like him, he can refresh battle, I will keep him and FIP him to 30 lvl. I am bored of Constantly repeating dinos in battles…ardentismaxima, geminitat, indo G2, magnapyritator, Trykosaurus, Grypolyth, diorajasaur, smilonemys…maybe few more, but there is 196 dinos…not 15.

1 Like

The Legendary & Epic Snake does in fact beat Diorajasaur but not sure about Trykosaurus Rex tho.

Probably beats Indom GEN 2 if they use the Mutual Fury buff attack