Which creature do you think is the most accurate to their real life counterpart?

Just out curiosity. I thought it’d be interesting to hear about your views on which creature looks the most accurate to their real life versions in the game.

Like for me, I’d say the games version of Smilodon here is a really good depiction of how it’d look in real life. It’s body being much more bear like in structure to help it bring large game to the ground for it to kill.

But which creatures would you say looks realistic in your opinion?

Therizininosaur I Think It Perfectly Captures the dinosaurs weirdness

2 Likes

I’m curious. I would really like to know who of us has seen any of the creatures in this game in real life.:wink:

9 Likes

Well, I’ve seen their fossils in museums. Both London and New York. If that counts?

1 Like

I’ve seen some of them in Frankfurt (Germany). They looked a little bit fleshless.

6 Likes

lifeless too?

4 Likes

Well we do have Therizininosaurus to thank for making Indominus Rex a thing. But yeah, it just looks so bizarre for any dinosaur, to the point where it looks like a real life Frankenstein’s monster.

2 Likes

I know what you mean.
All hybrids are out of the question. For all others my general assumption is that the higher their level is the more ‘unrealistic’ they look.

Well I’d say past lv 21 is when they get less realistic for most. Though for raptors, I’d say most of their lv 40 forms do looks possible. After all, they do get feathers and brightly coloured to match real life birds.

Although the issue there is that the bigger the bird, the less colourful it looks most of the time. Think ostriches or emus, cassowary do have brightly coloured heads and neck. But the rest of their body is usually black only.

1 Like

Therizino is the Cher of JWtG. :frowning:

4 Likes

For all us hardcore fans of this guy a very special offer is available just in time. And the best is, you can buy four of them.

5 Likes

Amazing offer!!

I Got You Babe. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Interesting question. I think i’ll go with Concavenator. It looks fairly accurate, even the level 40 version isn’t too crazy, and it does not suffer from broken wrists.
Creatures like Yutyrannus and Pyroraptor are also pretty accurate, but they do suffer from said wrist problem

1 Like

Yeah ive seen a raptor irl :wink:

5 Likes

Therizinosaur is my favorite :grinning: sadly I don’t have enough :moneybag:

Well this is from what we can tell from modern birds. Raptors couldve had bright colors no matter any size and the colors of emus and ostriches could not even be related to size

2 Likes

Is this yours?

Fair enough. It was pure guessing, like most of palaeontology

2 Likes

Yep :grin: he’s my lil baby dinosaur

2 Likes