Ludia Forums

Which creature should get a hybrid next?

What in game creatue do you think should get a hybrid next? Here’s every creature that doesn’t have one

Legendaries :
Keratoporcus
Phorusaura
Grylenken
Parasaurolphus lux
Alankylosaurus
Alloraptor
Dsungaia
Dakotanops
Acrocanthops
Edaphocevia
Eremoceros

Epics :
Erlikogamma
Brontolasmus
Megalogaia
Andrewtodon
Dimordactylus
Aquilamimus
Velorhacos
Ovilophosaurus
Enteloschops
Proceratomimus

Rares :
Inostherium

Non hybrids :
Troodon
Tsintaosaurus
Rinchenia
Stegoceras
Struthiomimus
Scutosaurus
Amphicyon
Megistotherium

4 Likes

Legendaries- ALANKYLOSAURUS
Epics- DIMODACTYLUS
Rares- INOSTHERIUM
Non Hybrids-SCUTOSAURUS

6 Likes

Yes. The old ones should get one first

9 Likes

para lux, aquila, megusta.

Acrocanthops does not need a hybrid. As it is right now, it rivals Thor in damage and speed

Yes an acrocanthops hybrid would be op. But i think edaphocevia would be first since he got added before acrocanthops

1 Like

Me, myself, and I.

6 Likes

Spinonyx or Spinotasuchus

Depends on what it makes. It could change into a more tanky less attack version, or a speedster, or a continuation of the attack monster. Though I think Acro needs a little more speed (around 116?) and crit reduction immunity from Arctops. Not distraction due to that 1800 damage but Crit immunity I would be ok with.

I use Arcrocantop the whole weekend for the tournament and i can tell you that she is on tiny line between being realy good and absolutly busted.

If she got more speed then she would be way to strong.
Perhaps a hybrid betwen Acrotops and a slower tank could work? Something like this:

Download (1)

2 Likes

I didn’t say much speed. At 116 it’s not that much faster, and a lot of Cunning’s are faster than it at that speed. Also that hybrid is really good. Main thing is it needs to change is what it is, and maybe Cunning Strike instead of SV?

1 Like

I think Dimodactylus, one of the oldest creatures in the game. Here is an idea.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d like to see a Spinosaurus and Acrocanthops hybrid. I think it would be nice to have a decent unique that uses DoT and has No Escape. It would take care of resilients and (sometimes) prevent opponents from bringing in their Monolorhino, Ceramagnus, or other swap-in attack creature.

Here’s a potential moveset for a hybrid between Spino Gen 2 and Acrocanthops.

spinocanthops jwa concept

6 Likes

:thinking: interesting concept

1 Like

phorusaura, erlikogamma, inosertherium and troodon
phorusaura with something like baryonx would be good phorusonyx
erlikogamma with ankylosaurus gen 2 ankylogamma
inosertherium with lythornrax inostherax
troodon with stegoceras stegodon