Ludia Forums

Which creatures should I max out?

There are creatures I am wanting to max out but can’t make up my choice so can you tell me 5 creatures that I should max out.

1 Like

Can you please show us your lineup otherwise we won’t be able to tell you

By lineup I mean your dinosaurs

1 Like

Go to how to make my lineup stronger and I am trying to get more level 40’s.

And I got Microposaurus and Lvl 40 T rex so ignore the Lvl 30 T rex.

1 Like

Pictures of your lineup please

Note: Ignore the Level 30 T rex as I got it to Level 40 and I got the Microposaurus

2 Likes

First of all, max super rares. They are essential as now you will be facing harder oppoonents. Maybe max 1 super rare per week ?

Max more legendaries as well. Don’t try to level up any faster because you’ll need a strong lineup if your’e to proceed to COT, in which you can unlock a tournament legendary. Battles will be harder there so that’s why maybe a few max legendaries will do.

Do you have any hybrids unlocked too asides Diplotator, Alanga and Tropeo ?

1 Like

I only need 5 creatures.

1 Like

You should also get all common hybrids because they are really good

Could you clarify?

I’d only recommend Alanga, Labyrinth and Pelicanipteryx. Limnorhynchus is more towards collection

Also use your loyalty points to buy solid gold pack because vip creatures are better than tournament creatures

2 Likes

Yep. I got a ton of VIP’s in my collection and they help a lot with tournaments

Cannot get Pelecanipteryx because Pelecanimimus needs amber as I have spent most of my amber on Tuojiangosaurus but I was not good as I sold both of the Tuoji’s I bought.

1 Like

Ok just buy vip they are very very good

Why’d you sell them for? That’s weird, unless you have the hybrid unlocked

And even then it serves a good purpose for fodder

And if you want common creatures just enter the Lottery you will get the zinc prize wheel in which you can get a chance of getting a common creatures…I have got Tojis,pelicanimus,and the colloborynchus

1 Like

Taking his advice, @ProcoptodonTehJumpy I would spin the Zinc wheel. Its available to non VIP players and you can watch for tickets and buy them for DNA during Wed - Thurs.

1 Like

Isn’t procoptodon a vip creature

1 Like