Edit: I may be slightly biased…

• Old school darting
  • 1.7 darting (drunk)

0 voters

11 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

Another mod voted for their own change …

It’s so interesting that, in history, no matter what, mods ALWAYS voted in Ludia’s favor.

Seriously! Be professional! The poll is designed for non-ludia players! The poll needs to be accurate.

Results are only shown on vote guys, how else can we let them know which one is pulling ahead?

4 Likes

If you enjoy the new darting, you have a high tolerance for pain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s actually fine for slow dinos but anything fast / difficult is WAY harder

6 Likes

This new darting makes me feel like Angelina Jolie in that movie Wanted where they curved bullets. Except I’m awful at curving my darts so I’m not enjoying this :joy:

4 Likes

What makes the most sense is to add a setting where you can set the reaction speed to between 1 to 10. That makes everyone happy, right?

3 Likes

Honestly 1.7 barely changed my darting experience from the 1.6 change and it was a change to the positive… my scores are higher since the update.

I do know im in the extreme minority

New system is horrible and ruined darting for me, I get half the DNA i used to.

FIX IT!

1 Like

The very first drone type before the fast one from what I remember it was kind of in the middle of the last one and this new one

It’s a little soon for such a poll… We all have to get used to the new system. I’ve praticed on commons yesterday, and my score improved in a way that lets me think I could end up collecting more DNA with the new drone. We’ll see…

(I’ll vote “drunk” just to see the results…)

1 Like

so Ludia should make this poll themselves and announced in the forum or pop-ups link when we play the game

2 Likes

Old school. I was used to that though. After using the new system for a bit I am almost back to getting the same DNA. Heard the iOS was worse though.

I was waiting for it to get to 100 people before posting the results.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to watch that film on repeat when I was younger… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the topic and experiences being discussed. But why they need to cry so hard?