Ludia Forums

Which is better? #3 (Large Spinosauridae Hybrids)

Which one is better for you?:thinking:

Spinonyx?Spinotasuchus?Spinotahraptor?Or Suchotator? :wink:

• Nyx
  • Tasuchus
  • Spinotah
  • Tator

0 voters

For you,which is better?And why do you think that?:face_with_monocle:

{To me Tator is better.I Love Your “Bleeding” and “Distraction” Combination…And he/she is my favorite hybrid😅}

2 Likes

I currently use Suchotator. I haven’t had much practice with the others. When I have used them, I ended up missing Suchotator’s moveset. :laughing:

1 Like

If you had offered Spyx, I would have gone that way…

1 Like

All three have their own uses which go with their bleeds
Tasuches:speed and bleeding (leathal wound into swoop)
Nyc: anti-tank tank (rending and leather wound)
Tator tot:avalibility and survivability (leathal wound and instant distraction)
Spinotah: …maybe gashing wound? I mean it only has 1 delay.

2 Likes

Spinonyx has a great kit, but meh stats. 6/10
Spinotahraptor is absolute garbage. 3/10
Suchotator is actually awesome, it’s great. 7/10

My ideal spino is spinotasuchus! I loved using it when it was the absolute tyrant, and i still really like it. It needs a buff tho… 8/10

(Fact = Erlikospyx And Thylacotator Are Best)

8 Likes

Suchotator all the way. She has more HP than the other three, superiority strike, and instant distraction.

2 Likes

Why have hp when you can remove 50% hp in 2 turns

2 Likes

I really only use Suchotator (Tate) and Spinotahsuchus (Pond) as my bleeders. Spinonyx is only level 16 so I don’t use him much but once he gets to team level (18-20) then he’ll be used more, as for Spinotahraptor, I don’t use him much anymore but when I was starting out I did level him up to 17/18 and used him until I got his hybrid.

2 Likes

Erlikospyx is my favorite one. The only one I use. Distraction followed by bleed or rampage. One time I took out a whole team with mine and still had half health remaining.

Suchotator I see and have seen a lot of but I’ve never used it.

Spinotahraptor does anyone really use it?

Spinotasuchus was pretty good. It’s fast and that critical hits hard. However it’s an easy counter. Slow it down first move and you win.

EDIT

Oops you meant the legendary not the unique. I’ve never used the erlikospyx legendary so I don’t know.

2 Likes

Wait…what?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Spinotasuchus sucks but also rocks :sweat_smile:
But he was talking about Spinotahraptor being meh.

3 Likes

From the beginning i was using suchotator bc of his versatile kit but after hit the aviary i start using spinotasuchus just bc he’s very fast and can deal some damage with his crit impact while he is still a good bleeder with a swap out move that can come very handy from time to time.

2 Likes

If only they gave Spinotasuchus a better basic move other than Strike.

3 Likes

I meant spinotahraptor is trash. Edited and changed it.

1 Like

There’s a lot more people that like nyx than I thought

2 Likes

Suchotator isn’t a spino. Why is it in the list? It’s based off the Suchomimus. So shouldn’t the baryonyx hybrids be in here?

This group of Spinosauridae are only those that have the same animation and size.

Tator, Spinotah,Nyx and Tasuchus have same Animation

2 Likes

Don’t use any, but it’s Suchotator as far as I’m concerned. The high health really helps keep it afloat.

1 Like

Oh ok. I was wondering where the tryo hybrid was. But I guess it’s due to the animation. That thing is a beast though. Can’t slow down, stun, bleed, and it destroys shield and is fast. It’s a nightmare as it looks.

1 Like

I have had Suchotator on my team for a long time when I was at a lower level, so I am familiar with her. I have used the others and they were pretty much made out of paper mache

1 Like