Which is Better? (Best Hybrids with +10% Critical) [poll] #13

Which one is better for you?:thinking:

Thoradolosaur? Thylacotator? Ardentismaxima? Trykosaurus? Allosinosaurus? Ankylocodon? Ardontosaurus? Erlidominus? Gorgosuchus? Indominus Rex? Indoraptor? Indoraptor Gen 2? Magnapyritor? Monostegotops? Pyrritator?Quetzorion? Spinotasuchus? Suchotator? Tenontorex? Tryostrionix? Tyrannolophosaur? Alloraptor? Dilophoboa? Spinoconstrictor or Utarinex? :hushed:

Rare Hybrids (10% - 40% Critical Chance)

• Ankylocodon
  • Suchotator

0 voters

Epic Hybrids (10% - 40% Critical Chance)

• Thylacotator
  • Gorgosuchus

0 voters

Legendary Hybrids (10% - 40% Critical Chance)

• Allosinosaurus
  • Indominus Rex
  • Indoraptor Gen 2
  • Pyrritator
  • Spinotasuchus
  • Tryostrionix
  • Tyrannolophosaur
  • Alloraptor
  • Dilophoboa

0 voters

Unique Hybrids (10% - 40% Critical Chance)

• Thoradolosaur
  • Ardentismaxima
  • Trykosaurus
  • Erlidominus
  • Indoraptor
  • Quetzorion
  • Tenontorex
  • Spinoconstrictor
  • Utarinex

0 voters

For you,which is better?And why do you think that?:face_with_monocle:

Thanks for voting! :grin:

My choices

(Rare): I love Suchotator (so much so that it is my favorite hybrid). I used it for a long time and your critical chance helps a lot!

(Epic): Your Critical chance helps a lot when using your destructive attack

(Legendary): An immune hybrid, with increased damage and critical, that destroys everything and has 20% critical? He/She is perfect!

(Unique): This colorful bird destroys dodge and capes. Furthermore is it 20% Critical? Fantastic!

1 Like

Suchatator is better than Ankylocodon by far. I like both hybrids a lot but Sucho is way stronger and has an amazing kit.

Thylacotator is definitely better then Gorgo, this is unfortunate because Gorgo is way cooler and was a very early team member.

There are a handful of good legendary with increased crit, I picked Alloraptor because… What more needs said? Both Allo hybrids are strong, along with Spinta, Indominus, Tryko, but one look at Alloraptor tells you who’s best.

Erlidominus, Ardontismaxima, Thor, Tryko…
This choice is harder but I choose Ardontismaxima because it can handle most things better than the rest.

Another thing … Why is at least Magna not here? :unamused:

1 Like

Monostego could be here too.

1 Like

It looks like I forgot someone :neutral_face:

1 Like

There are so many creatures that I forget some!

1 Like
  • Monostego
  • Magna
  • Ardontosaurus

0 voters

2 Likes

Suchotator is amazing, although I do admit Ankylocodon is underrated.

Thylacotator is better in battle, but I much prefer Gorgosuchus’ design and kit.

Alloraptor is definitely my favourite legendary design, and a very interesting playstyle for a raptor.

Quetzorion is currently my fav dino in the game, and it gets those last moment clutch crits and team sweeps way more than anything else, to the point where I like to call it “clutch king”

2 Likes

I do only creatures that I got
Ardonto: Ardentismaxima but worse. This makes it good.
Erlidom: just erlikosaurus with cloak
Indo2: cautious strike into cautious strike into cautious strike…
Tyrostronix: probably the only creature that can rock ready to crush.
Pyrritator: falls into the same thing as Thor where you never use strike
Indom: best legendary with cloak. High damage dealer but has to play chess with creatures that can nullify
Thor: great chomper but has a problem with distractions
Allosino: Thor but with no rampage. Also has armor.
Spinotah: 3rd best bleeder. Fight me
Tyrannolophosaur: Maybe a chomper counter?
Suchotator: spinotahsuchus pray
Ankylodon: Good starter but probably gonna be replaced.
Gorgosuchus: really good hybrid. Damage is insane
Thylacotator: best bleeder. Using rending takedown with lethal wound or deliberate prowl is amazing. @Thylo_75 do have any thing to add?
Monostego: goes good with and run attackers since the opponent will take more damage.

2 Likes