Ludia Forums

Which is better? (Best Hybrids with C-A) #5

C-A

Counter-Attack

Which one is better for you?:thinking:

Trykosaurus?Tuoramoloch?Tragodistis? Dsungaia?Carnotarkus?Diorajasaur? Grypolyth?:wink:

• Tryko
  • Tuora
  • Trago
  • Dsun
  • Tarkus
  • Dioraja
  • Polyth

0 voters

For you,which is better?And why do you think that?:face_with_monocle:

{To me Tryko is better.Although his Counter-Attack isn’t the strongest, I still like it a lot! :sweat_smile:}

I love tryko, huge bulk and insane damage stat, Dio and Grypo are good

1 Like

Carnotarkus is my MVP from that list. Can even deal with things like Indoraptor 2, and take a chunk from its counters (like Thor).

I’ve tried Tryko, but she keeps under-performing for me, even with a bit of boosting.

6 Likes

Carnotarkus is without doubt the best counter creature, or at least in my opinion.

3 Likes

There really isn’t a need to debate this, Tryko is easily among the best in the game. Although she has bad matchups she has few and dominates a lot on dinos, even in Gyrosphere if your opponent chooses the wrong starter Tryko can decide a game right from go. I don’t mean to say the others listed aren’t good they’re just not on that level

2 Likes

tryko and carnotark

2 Likes

Lol tryko and carno are the absolute best counter-attackers one is more tank chomper, and the other only needs survive 3 turns and it kills anything even immunes

2 Likes

My top about the C.A. dinos

1. Tryko
  2. Dio
  3. Lyth
  4. Dsungaia
  5. Tarkus
  6. Tuora
  7. Trago
1 Like

Dsungaia is the most fun to use, but Tryko is definitely the strongest

4 Likes

Those with piercing, shattering, rending or any kind of counter attack are the best ones, I get that trykosaurus has better health but you really think that a tryko with a 0.5X counter attack has a chance against diorajasaur’precise counter or carnotakus’ rending counter attack?

3 Likes

Answer yes since they all lose to him

1 Like

Like it’s not a contest

1 Like

Magna Is quite difficult for Carno. In 1vs1 first 1.5 distraction attack makes rending attack almost useless.

1 Like

If a Triko is correctly boosted… And I mean no speed boost in it, can defeat without problem a Carno. 100% of times. In this case, speed boost both makes no sense in these two dinosaurs

2 Likes

Surely comparing Tryko to the rest is like comparing chalk and cheese.

Tryko is reliant on its instant moves to set up the DSR. All the other pure C-A are reliant on their moveset to get the counter off and reduce damage to themselves

1 Like

I wouldn’t really consider tryko to be a counter-attacker so Carnotarkus wins my vote for best counter attack in the game.

1 Like

Tryko and Dio for me.

2 Likes

Tryko first, with Dsungaia and Tarkus tied for second. Haven’t created Grypolyth yet, but based on how well Purrolyth did in tournaments, and it’s new Tyrant status, it’s probably pretty good.

2 Likes