Which is better? ( "Birds" Hybrids ) #9

Which one is better for you?:thinking:

Dimodactylus?Alankylosaurus? Darwezopteryx?Koolabourgiana?Pteraquetzal?Pterovexus or Stygidaryx?:hushed:

• Dimolus
  • Alankylo
  • Darwezo
  • Koolab
  • Ptezal
  • Vexus
  • Daryx

0 voters

For you,which is better?And why do you think that?:face_with_monocle:

{To me Daryx is better. NO ESCAPE and “LETHAL SWOOP” are good with Creatures without immunity!!!}

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure there’s a dimodactylus somewhere in this forum

6 Likes

Tough one. It’s between the unique birds. Vexus is hands down the best pterosaur in the game. Stygidaryx is a close second. Then Alankylosaurus, And our friend @Dimodactylus and then the rest of them aren’t that good.

Great:

1. Pterovexus (amazing well rounded bleeder)
  2. Stygidaryx (its very good in certain situations)

Good:
3. Alankylosaurus (pretty good tank)
4. Dimodactylus (nice kit. Give this thing a stat buff and you’ve got a mid apex bleeder)

Meh:
5. Darwezopteryx (Not that great. Just a better darwin)
6. Pteraquetzal (Not that great either. Better pteranodon)

Bad:
7. Koolabourgiania (Definetly the worst here. Absolute trash!)

2 Likes

I’d say Vexus, even if I barely see it. I do see Daryx from time to time, but there’s never been a time I’ve found her any sort of threat to my team.

Alankylo is good too, though loses her charm when Indominus starts to fade away. Really needs a hybrid.

2 Likes

So about as situational as it killing something before it dies, so basically useless

1 Like

Ya honestly those two are the only actually useful ones ankylosaurs really stops anything that does have shattering or piercing and Vexus does surprisingly well for it health and attack and it’s kit is very versatile

1 Like

Stygidaryx: YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

3 Likes

Sarco: laughs in crocodile

2 Likes

Like no offense but sarco can beat freaking tryko and stygidaryx can’t :joy:

1 Like

Stygidarys for the jokes. She’s still garbage.

1 Like

Ya that’s basically it but again it’s also made from garbage components so what could we have expected

1 Like

Garbage to you or not, she works well for me. Although she is going when I unlock vexus.

2 Likes