Which one is better for you?:thinking:

Allosinosaurus? Tyrannolophosaur? Thoradolosaur or Trykosaurus? :hushed:

• Allosino
  • Dilo-Rex
  • Thor
  • Tryko

0 voters

For you,which is better?And why do you think that?:face_with_monocle:

{To me Tryko is better. I never used it, but I know it’s incredible due to its high damage, counterattack and distraction) :sweat_smile:

Best Legendary:

• Dilopho-Rex
  • Allosino

0 voters

I made this second poll because nobody will vote for the legendary… I guess

Tenontorex : Am I a joke to you ?

4 Likes

I think this topic is due to hybrids that have the same animation as Rex (example) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was about to talk about the indoms and tyrostronix but it’s not tyrannosaurus animation

1 Like

It’s kind of tricky for me. Tryko is usually better than Thor survival wise, but I feel that Thor can dish out damage faster and better. You can use Impact straight off instead of having to wait and use strike. I’m on the fence.

3 Likes

Thor is better than Tryko in my opinion. Granted yes Tryko has a passive counter. I also feel that Thor needs a passive counter as well. It just seems that is what is lacking aside from certain immunities

1 Like

Tykosaurus: despite only 2 attacking moves one of the best tyrants because of its survivability
Thor: high damage dealer who can also stun
Tyrannolophosaur: okay counter to the indoms and can distract but not that great
Allosinosaurus: Thor but gains armor and damage in sacrifice of speed
Now the part where I give dumb descriptions
Trycikle: three wheeled bike that can survive due to distraction, invincibility and armor. Also best stegosaur hybrid.
Thor: god of thunder that the forum looked down for some reason. More speed and a rampage makes this more viable than allo
Aloesinosaurus: useful plant that can tank more non piercing attacks than Thor. 2 impacts and stun makes this an alright creature
Tyranny: evil corrupt system that can take down indoms. In my opinion not very good.

3 Likes

I use Tyrannolophosaurus on my team because i like its kit, but Thoradolosaur is better defense destroyer for me.

1 Like