• Dilora
  • Erlido
  • Spyx
  • Gamma

0 voters

For you,which is better?And why do you think that?:face_with_monocle:

{To me Spyx is better.I Love Your “Bleeding” and “Distraction” Combination}

3 Likes

Definitely Erlidominus! Where’s the first part of this series? Looks like a typo! :grin:

2 Likes

Love everything about spyx. Shes one if my faves.

1 Like

Erlidom is still my fav.

1. Erlidom
  2. Erlikospyx
  3. Diloracherius/Erlikogamma (tie)
1 Like

In term of better:erlido without a doubt…high damage,immunity,high speed and possibility to flee with a cloak if you want to finish an opponent with ease
In term of multiple abilitys:Spyx…a bleed against tryko and most chompers,a define rampage against cloaker ,a Huge distraction…a very interesting gameplay
In term of my favorite:Gamma…almost the same kit as spyx but deal less damage and less hp but at least,he trade bleed for a rampage and run and the precise rampage is a precise pounce which can make a strong opponent deal 0 dmg
Sorry dilora…i never loved you so…

5 Likes

I did 19 days ago (Which is better:Raptors Hybrids):grin:

2 Likes

I haven’t even seen that :hushed:

1 Like

Nevermind, I have seen it before. I just forgot it. :joy:

2 Likes

Erlidom has been a mainstay for months on end for me.

Cloak, rampage, swap out and immunity.

It beats anything without shields and I love it.

1 Like

Erlidominus is my “big club” that ensures an easy take-down of an opponent.
Erlikospyx is my funnest to play as the kit allows for strategy depending on my opponent.

1 Like

Erlikospyx is the most fun to use, with bleed and distract and precise, but erlidominus seems to be the strongest for sure.

2 Likes

I don’t use any of them, but I’ll say erlikogamma, since it’s cool looking and has that awesome attack leap.

1 Like

i picked erlidom simply cause im biased towards her

1 Like

LoL :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I voted erlikospyx because of its variety of moves. However, erlidomimus is a beast as well. Both are on my team and both are level 29. They are both unboosted so normally I’m at the speed disadvantage by my choice so I’m not complaining just stating.

I use erlikospyx as a starter. I keep my erlidomimus in the chamber Incase a dracoceratops or Boost Thor come out. It’s my payback (if cloak works on Thor).

Diloracheirus I have at 28 but it’s been off my team for some months now due to it just not being very helpful. The stuns aren’t really not is the speed reducer and damage reducer with the abundance of immunity out there. Everyone is immune to something.

Gamma, I don’t know. I created it and left it there as I’m working on erlikospyx to 30 and blue bird is hard for me to come by. Plus it’s an epic so I don’t plan on taking it past 15 until we see what the hybrid needs one day.

1 Like

Even though spyx and dilorach may have a better moveset than erlidom, she’s the best because of her immunity, damage and crit chance.

1 Like

Hmmm :thinking:

:thinking: I think spxs due to her diversity

3 Likes