Which one is better for you?:thinking:

Purrolyth?Purutaurus?Indoraptor Gen 2? Indoraptor?:wink:

• Purro
  • Puruta
  • Indo
  • IndoG2

0 voters

For you,which is better?And why do you think that?:face_with_monocle:

{To me Indoraptor Gen 2 is better.Your Cautious Strike move is very powerful!!!}

purutar has been one of my favorites. her rending counter is a surprise for many at the end of a match. Tho i don’t currently use her anymore, she’s still on the top of my list.

1 Like

She’s on my team too, but she’s not pleasing me recently.She’s dying easily.

1 Like

It depends
IndoG2: cautious strike, need I say more
Indo: want IndoG2 but hate white and want to use all your attacks? Here you go(also probably your first unique).
Puru: one of the best if not the best at instant distraction
Purro: easy to get

2 Likes

Purutaurus.
Reasoning for Purutaurus: It’s freaking AWESOME
Reasoning against G2 Indoraptor: There’s a difference between “better” and “more powerful.” G2 Indo is a baaaaad girl. I use one because I have to to stay at full potential and I’ll get murdered by them daily if I don’t, but we are not friends.

1 Like

Yeah.
Stunning moves destroy her.

1 Like

Indoraptor G2 is clearly the most powerful, but I voted Purutaurus because it’s my favourite out of them

1 Like

Voted Indo Gen 2. All the others are made of paper mache

1 Like

Purutarus to me, she looks really awesome and also very dangerous. Just wish her attack or health was higher

1 Like

I know I’m the odd one out, but I love my level 21 purrolyth, he’s on my team in the aviary. I have sped him up to 113, with his ferocious strike his retaliation is more like 30% the opponents hit points and it’s armor piercing. Always breaks shields, regens 50%. He has never lost to an indo Rex, or indo raptor for me (occasionally loses to gen2). And now with no escape I am loving him even more.

2 Likes