Ludia Forums

Which is the best unique overall chomper

Thor loses to erli and maxima just as bad as tento does, not sure where you got the idea Thor can beat maxima 1v1 it dies turn 2 regardless of IC or not . In regards to Tryko, tento is able to distract it and can either break instant invincibility with 'its shattering moves or use superiority strike to counter instant distraction, that being said a crit on rampage would probs be needed for tento to take out Tryko before distraction wears off.

Thor can beat Ardentis, if player with Ardentis expects IC and goes II. That Rampage hits hard. Was on both ends in arena many times.
Also Thor can make two hits to Ardentis or waste II. Thor can do two hits to Erli, cause of IC. Tenontorex can only do one hit to Erli and Ardentis.
Used unboosted Tenontorex, but removed it cause of too many Ardentis.

Twyrkosaurus rex.

1c3

Thoradoradora the explorer

5 Likes

Looking at my cheat sheet I’d say Tryko>TenRex>Thor
But it’s close between Tryko and TenRex.
Thor’s saving grace? With enough damage boost even distraction isn’t going to save you. But that alone isn’t enough to top the other two.

1 Like

The Zombie Chomper never gets the acknowledgement it deserves … :sob:

9 Likes

I like Tenontorex and it’s on my team, but he barely gets a chance to do anything with some luck. I think Thor outshines him even though I don’t have one. Its IC is the best thing it has.

This… most of the debate between whos better tenoto or thor is a debate over which one is like third place.

1 Like

I don’t think Maxima counts, the damage isn’t high enough to be a chomper imo, honestly magna is more of a chomper than maxima.

That crit though, straight from the gates of :fire:

Well Thor would be pretty much trash without It so it’s fair.

I’ll take Tryos over Thor any day!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Magna: am I joke to you?

Honestly this it basically it’s crutch and the only reason it wins against tryko

1 Like

If we’re going by @Thylo_75 rules ardentismaxima is technically a chomper

Tenontorex is my favorite on the list. It’s such a great dino. Too bad it doesn’t have the stun attack from tenonto instead of 2 armor attack moves.

I voted Thor because it always crits! As far as damage goes it has to be super boosted Thor. No other dino has just killed my whole team numerous times where I only got 0 or 1 move and been 1 shot the rest.

1 Like

Ha, I was scrolling down to ask why Tryos wasn’t in there. It’s a chomper with speed.

@Piere87 agree, If I had to chose, I’ll take Tryos over Thor any day too. Though Tryos loses to Thor head to head.

If its strongest move crits while under ferocious it dishes out 8888 :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I love my tenrex. It looks deceptively mild mannered (like dino version of Clark Kent), but packs a mean punch. Like Superman. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t have half the “chompers” but here I go
Thor: god of lightning/ boost cushion, also 40% crit
Indonesia: country that is technically a speedster and can dodge and cleanse
Trycicle: bike with 3 wheels, heard this guy’s a beast. That armor critical chance and prioritity moves sound amazing but I can’t get it since its components are all epics
Tent: great shelter for camping, deals best with creatures with attacks like pounce.