Ludia Forums

Which level is your Allosaurus gen 2 at?

Anyone else waiting for it to get strong enough for the team?

2 Likes

Level 12. Not bothering with sanctuary grinding it too much. I’m sure it’ll be in the Halloween event and future events to come. It’s future hybrid is gonna hopefully be a beast and worth the effort of grinding it out in sanctuaries.

2 Likes

lv 14. been grinding for some other things. most recently for tryko. now going after the turtle.

1 Like

Ma little boy will stay at 15 in case off legendary hybrid.

2 Likes

I’m with you there. I over leveled Blue a while back. so much dna wasted. not making that mistake again.

2 Likes

15 it can go to 16 but I’m not going past 15 until we see what level it needs to be for the hybrid. I’ve stopped working on it so I could level up the turtle.

You’re brave to level it over 15. But that’s nice though. It would be cool to see a big allo g2.

There’s mine.

4 Likes

Blue is pretty good now though with the precise pounce. But yeah see what you mean. I will keep going with allo gen 2 anyways. I’ve got Smilodon on my team even though it is just an epic. Don’t see the rarity as a disadvantage and it is pretty strong with boosts. Also the tournaments where boosts are allowed it is nice to have leveled up something else than legendary and unique hybrids

My blue is either 18 or 19. if i has saved a level or 2, my indo g2 would be higher level. oh well. just need to farm sanctuaries for a while.

1 Like

1 Like

13th. Takes too long to grind away on Epics in sanctuaries so I’ll wait till she reappears in an event.

Edit: 13th. Better than I thought.

1 Like

It goes at a pretty decent speed if you just focus on two creatures each day. 3 food and 3 playtimes per creature, plus however many interactions you get. All is relative though, it requires a little patience of course :joy:

You can get 50+/day, more for a higher level sanctuary. How is that too slow?

1 Like

As long as it stays an ingredient dino it will forever be 15.

1 Like

You guys are so lucky! Mine is only Lvl 11…

1 Like

Mine is 15 and it’s just cause of sanctuary and one or two wild ones ^^

1 Like

That’s fine if you have a sanctuary that gets high enough.

L13; wouldn’t take it over 15 - concentrating on FIPing Carbo at the moment; just started fusing the unique hybrid.

1 Like

A level 2 sanctuary gives 4/2/4 for one round of FIP with an Epic. At 6 interactions per day (what the game gives for free) that is 60 DNA/day. At level 6 it goes to 5/3/5 for a round of FIP, that is 78 per day. It does not have to be level 20 to be worth interacting with. Of course, a user would have to spin drops and open 3, 6-hour incubators a day to make that. Items from drops fall very frequently until the FIP items are maxed. HC can take much longer some days.

It might just not seem like much if you see 2 or 4 DNA fall from an interaction and do not think of how they accumulate. A user does not have to be hard core or play for hours every day to get all the items. If they complete their daily missions, they will have spun enough to accumulate them. I usually have them all long before completing my missions.

2 Likes

Theres a friggin allosaurus gen 2?
How long have I been gone?