Which match has the best pictures? 📸

The Lovelink art team is an incredibly talented group of people, the art for this game is fantastic, but which matches do you think have the best pictures?

Personally, I think Clementine and Sage have some fantastic pictures, but id give the gold medal to Eve, as most of her photos are just :hot_face:

1 Like

I would add Jade, Emmalyn and even Fei has a few good ones

2 Likes

I have to admit that I love Austin’s pictures :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Jade/Eveline have the hottest pics. Although that first pic of Julia and Jamie is pretty damn hot

2 Likes

I’ve only seen a few of Austin’s, but what I’ve seen are quite hot, makes me wish he had a female counterpart. :frowning_face:

1 Like

That would be quite awesome to have a female counterpart for Austin/Damien

1 Like

I agree but wouldn’t they have to make a step sister to the counterpart or would Bennie still work as the step brother

2 Likes

I think Bennie can still work in the female counterpart story, just like they did with Cody/OzO in the story of Jamie/Seth/Julia They didn’t change OzO’s gender either. but a step-sister version would be cool too

1 Like

Skye seems like the only one who could fit that story if she is indeed the female counterpart if there is one lol

I think it might have to be a female because of the genetic component. I’m pretty sure they could determine whether a female or male did it

1 Like

I think Eve’s might be the best. Honestly I don’t even like her all that much, but she has great photos.

3 Likes