Ludia Forums

Which super hybrid would you like in the future?

Stegankytops -stegosaurus-trike-Anky dna

Indospine Indominus-Spino Dna

Dilosunyx Dilopho- kaprosuchus- Baryonx DNA

Koolasaurus S-DNA + Suprannotitan = Supremasuchus

3 Likes

Haha love the idea @Andree_Caballero, Supreme prefix is just perfect as it reminds me of the supreme pizzas having TONS of meat on top. Crazy delicious just for a carnivore. :pizza:

2 Likes

Myself. I’ve made Queztorion for JWTG.

5 Likes

Nobody can beat italian with pizza…but i heard that in Turkey there are people that can make pizza with a lot of meat as @Cagkan_Coskun said… would be glad to taste one…

3 Likes

ankylodocus+stegosaure s-dna
Labyrinthosaurus +??? s-dna
ankylosaure+kentrosaure s-dna
suchoripterus+indominus rex s-dna

1 Like

Ardentismaxima or Spinoconstrictor from JWA, both would be amazing

2 Likes

Megalosuchus - Gorgosuchus + Megalosaur SDNA it’s my dream

2 Likes

Spinoconstrictor would be possible, due to Dilo gen 2, Titanoboa, and Spino being in game and having no hybrids and potential to have spino s dna.

1 Like

Max is possible to, you just have Argentino as the S-DNA

1 Like

Actually, we could use Labrithosaurus and use Brachi sDna

1 Like

But then it’s not really Max

1 Like

No, but its similar. It already has the sail on it. Plus, it would be Brachi sDna to make it, kinda like JWA uses Brachi to make Ardonto’s superhybrid.

1 Like

Someday when the pandemia is over, and when we go back to normal, why not? :slight_smile: I would be so happy to welcome you here also giving you a taste of our irresistable kebabs and other cuisine after of which, you don’t wanna go back for a while. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: One of my Romanian friends was literally crying on our last day in a kebab restaurant. Like literally. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I like your seafood, pasta and of course, the pizza. I don’t think that our pizzas might beat that but I could introduce you lahmacun which is an absolute joyride, similar to pizza itself. We have even a quote for that “All you need is a little bit of a lahmacun.”, “Don’t worry, eat a lahmacun.” Ahahahajjkk :rofl: @Therizino2.0

3 Likes

PicsArt_01-18-01.40.05 Upcoming fanart…
@Cheeseeater @Lucky14 @Jurassic_Fury

3 Likes

alangacelis for people that just started playing to have an easy super hybrid. + 1189
/// 566

1 Like

Hey @Cheeseeater! What do you think if we fuse the Allonogmius with an Cenozoic S-Dna(or Glythronax with an Aquatic S-dna) to make an Wildcard Creatures JWA??? Here more detail:

• Type: Wildcard
    Exclusives: Super Hybrid that fused from three different type( Jurassic + Aquatic + Cenozoic)
    Icon: upcome
2 Likes

That can work. Though I would do Doedicurus sDna with Allonogimus for a good looking hybrid

2 Likes

So…OK! Allonogurus fanart would coming soon!!

2 Likes

I want Thoradolasaur in the game

1 Like