Emotes has been part of the game whether you like it or not. Sometimes it’s fun to use, while other times its annoying. Its seen quite often in battles, especially PvPs, of course you can have it muted if you don’t find this feature appealing. If you’re one of those players who have it muted all the time, dont read further, as I dont want to see comments like “emotes are stupid” or “this thread sucks” or anything like that.
So there are many types of emote users, and I can think of a few below, see if you’re one of them.
- You spam emotes whenever the luck is on your side, whether its RNG or you simply get higher levels, you start throwing those emotes, your goal is probably to get your opponent angry. But when luck is on the other side, you keep silent.
- Pretty much the opposite of 1, the angry emote is basically your only emote, you use it whenever you get bad RNGs or bad matchups, you use it basically to express your anger. When you’re on the upper hand, you dont use anything because you dont want to be treated like that when you’re losing.
- You’re both 1 and 2, you just express your feelings all the time, you laugh when youre winning, you’re angry when you’re losing, you just love using those emotes
- You dont use emotes much, but once the opponent made an angry emote, you get triggered, and you start firing emotes to mock your opponent, a bit like 1 but not as aggressive.
- You dont like emotes, all you use are the words, the only way you express your feelings are by saying nice thanks good luck etc.
- You dont use emotes until the end, then you say well played or good luck, that’s all emotes are for.
- To you emotes arent for expressing feelings, they’re used to confuse your opponents, you use it to make your opponent think you’ve made a specific move, like saying oops to get your opponent thinking you’ve made a wrong move.
- You love the yawn emote, you yawn all the time. Opponent did a predictable move? Yawn. Opponent brought out a boosted maxima? Yawn. Opponent spamming emotes? Yawn.
- You’re the nice guy, you try to make the opponent feel nice playing against you, usually you would use good luck and well played quite often, you don’t use it only in the end
- You’re sarcastic, when you’re losing you smile, when you’re winning you rage, you just seem to do everything opposite
There are probably more types of emote users in this game, but these are the ones I can think of. Let us know which type of emote user you are, for me I’m usually 2/6/8
Edit: 8,9,10 added