Which Unique did you Darted today?

As I already unlocked the IndoT, So I darted the Parasauthops, Got about 101 Dna, As it was a really tough decision… Which creature did you guys darted?

Shiny platypus

10 Likes

Crocodile Cat (ITaurus)

1 Like

Shiny platypus… :joy:

para as i can’t seem to find the wild legendary to fuse it.

8 Likes

I’m still deciding. There’s Parasauthops, who is half unlocked thanks to me doing raids. If I can dart it right now then I’d most likely be able to unlock it, and all that hassle with Raids would be finished.

But then there’s Indotarus. I’m still currently using my Carnotarus DNA for Scorpios Rex, so it will be a very long time until I will gather enough DNA to even create Indotarus. I doubt that I’ll even unlock it, but at least wherever I end up would be better off, so long it’s over 100 DNA…

I’m very unsure on whom to dart.

1 Like

I darted Parathops since I don’t have it unlocked yet. I should be able to unlock it in a week or two now.

Have not darted yet, but will dart para. Sure para has a raid, but it practically has two exclusive components (arctops and paralux). Whereas indoT has no exclusive components. Carno is on the brink of being exclusive but we’ve had carno pursuit for two weeks in a row.

Para is the way

3 Likes

Parasaurolophus Lux is not exclusive per se but it sure feels like it for some players.

1 Like

Indotaurus because why bother with the dino that has a raid when you can save the ever-so-valuable carnotaurus dna you need?

2 Likes

As I rarely get a chance to do raids, that’s why I darted Parasauthops.

ParaT 100%
No reason to dart an easy to fuse unique like IndoT.
We had 2 weeks off carno. If you dont have enough carno dna to fuse IndoT and SR3 to 30 by now then noone can help you anyway.

7 Likes

Because instead of 85 weeks you will only need 82 weeks to get parasauthops to level 30. Carnotaurus is everywhere at the moment, it can be darted every Thursday and it is a possible reward from raid incubators. So there are plenty ways to get some carnotaurus DNA. You can as well get some DNA from your alliance or sanctuaries. Clearly if you base your choice on exclusivity, you have to go for parasauthops.

5 Likes

Going with the Indotaurus pick. I understand that Parasauthops is probably the better one given the Carno pursuit, but I haven’t been playing much recently and the boosted start to the Indo-Platypus is looking really nice.

I’ve basically resigned myself to never getting ParaT because of short-range spawns being nowhere in my area and raids being mostly out of my capacity.

3 Likes

shiny platypus. got it unlocked finally. debating if i use it right now or not. wont be ale to keep lveling it as fast as mt other stuff

3 Likes

I see where you are coming from
However
If you are like me and blew all your carnotaurus one of the hybrids and all of a sudden want the other one, in this case Scorpius G3 I am not calling it Scorpios (and Purutaurus and Scorpius Rex G1 for advantage) and now I want Indotaurus after thinking it over.
Saving the dna rather than getting the dino I personally mostly find through raids is a mostly more helpful thing to do
Yes there are many ways to get the dna but there are also many ways to use it (and I’ve used it in many ways)

3 Likes

Well this certainly didn’t go to plan.

Legs and tail the whole time. Yaaaaaaaay.

1 Like

thats a bit elitist. i dont have near enough carno to get either scorp or indot to 30. only managed to snag around 6K carno during those two weeks.

had i had para unlocked, i probably would’ve gone indot as well.

5 Likes

Indo. Badly. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Purrolyths dad

2 Likes